Just Another Morning (Nian Fanfiction)

Ian and Nina were so excited about the whole wedding thing. They were really looking forward to buy rings, to pick flowers, to taste some cake flavours and especially to write their vows. The only problem was, that they had only one week left to do all these things.

“Neens, wake up sweetie. We have a busy day ahead of us.“ Ian whispered in Nina’s ear and then started to place kisses all over her body to wake her up. When he reached her mouth, he kissed her softly and she kissed him back. “What do you want for breakfast?“ Ian asked against Nina’s lips. “Pancakes.“ Nina answered against his. “Ok then.“ Ian smiled and got off the bed. He put on his grey sweatpants and headed to the kitchen. After a while, Nina got up, put a white tank top and blue sweatpants on and went to the kitchen to help Ian with the breakfast.

Nina wrapped her arms around Ian‘s half-naked body and started to kiss him on his neck and back. While kissing him more hungrily than before, she were slowly moving her hand from Ian‘s chest lower and lower and lower… “Sweetheart… the fact that you make me wanna drag you back into bed and do nasty things to you, doesn‘t really help me with focusing on not burning up our breakfast. “You being shirtless doesn‘t really help me, not to feel exactly the same." Nina responded. Ian switched off the cooker, turned to Nina, grabbed her by her waist and pulled her in for a passionete kiss. “I thought the baby was hungry.“ Ian said, leaning his forehead against Nina’s. “Not as much as his mummy is hungry for his daddy.“ Nina said and kissed Ian deeply. Ian pulled away. “You just said his… Do you think it‘s gonna be a boy?“ Ian smiled crookedly with sparkly eyes. “I don’t know why, but I’m pretty sure it‘s gonna be a boy.“ Nina said and shrugged. Ian smiled at her widely, grabbed her by her hand and headed to their bedroom.

After eating their cold pancakes, Nina put a casual summer dress on and Ian just put on a shirt and changed his sweatpants for brown shorts. Nina grabbed her handbag, Ian his wallet and phone and then they got into their Audi, heading to the nearest Tiffany store.