The Wedding Dress (Nian Fanfiction)

Nina and Ian were going to their favourite flower shop to pick out some flowers to decorated the TVD set with and a wedding bouqet for Nina.

“I forgot to tell you…“ Nina started excitedly. “Yesterday, how I said I’m hanging out with my girls, we were actually at Elie Saab‘s. First of all… I know we weren‘t supposed to tell anybody, but I just wanted to experience all the bride & bridesmades fun around the whole wedding dress thing.“ She said concerned of Ian‘s reaction. “I get it. I’m glad you enjoyed it.“ Ian smiled widely at her. “By the way… I told Paul 2 days ago.“ He shrugged and added: “I needed to tell somebody how happy I am right now. I’m marrying the best girl in the whole world… I just couldn‘t bite my tongue.“ They smiled at each other.

 “Whoa… did you just say wedding dress?!“ Ian asked excitedly with a crooked smile on his face. Nina reacted on his question with a cute smile, then she just continued talking. “Second of all… I have wedding dress.“ She said it with a glow in her face. “I called Elie and said that I needed wedding dress and he said just: ‘Finally‘.“ She laughed.

“He told me that he wants to help me choose the dress, so he invited me to his place.“ Ian just smiled and waited for Nina to continue. “He brought some, he thinks would look good on me home, so I could try them all on.“ They were all so amazing and they said I looked stunning in all of those dresses, so it was really hard to pick just one.“ She laughed and Ian with her. “We have a lot of money. You could buy them all and could were all of them at the wedding. I’m sure it would be huge in fashion industry.“ Ian joked. Nina laughed, despite the fact it wasn‘t the most hilarous thing she‘s ever heard from him. But she would do anything to make him feel happy and he would do the same of course.

“Anyway… I just had this –white of course- strapless dress on… They were like… smooth. That‘s the best word to describe them. They were smooth… And I looked into a mirror and I pictured our wedding and all the people we love and… you.“ They looked at each other amorously and smiled. “I just pictured you, standind in front of me, waiting to be mine and… I just knew. I knew this is the right dress for our big day.“ Ian pulled over at some parking lot he saw, so could kiss Nina deeply, caress her face and look deeply into her chocolate eyes. They exchanged their I LOVE YOUs and then they drove down the highway to some restaurant, so they could eat something before shopping by at the flower shop.