The Bed Talk

As they laid there, Ian was caressing Nina’s hair. “When are we going to tell people on set, that they are honorable guests of our wedding?“ Ian asked, looking calmly at Nina. “Gosh… I’ve never thought about it…“ Nina answered. “I thought, maybe we could tell them when we‘re on break, so they wouldn‘t ran off the set, after we‘re done filming.“ Ian suggested smiling. “Yeah, sure… why not.“ Nina laughed.

“So… we‘re gonna be husband and wife in less than 48 hours.“ Ian said after kissing Nina softly on her lips. “I know I’m saying that every 3 hours, but…“ Nina started laughing. “…,but I just love how it sounds.“ Ian continued. “Plus… I say it to remind myself that this is really happening. It‘s just so unbelievable – you becoming my wife, me being a father-to-be…“ Ian kissed Nina passionetly, after a few long seconds of looking at her beautiful changing body. After he slowly pulled away, he cupped Nina’s face. “I just feel like there‘s nothing in the whole Universe, that I can reward you with for this incredibly life you gave me.“ Ian said while while his eyes were watering.

“Look at us… Both crying…“ Nina pointed out, while stroking Ian‘s hair. Ian laughed before wiping Nina’s tears off her face. “I love you so much, honey.“ Ian said, while staring into Nina’s still watered eyes. “I love you too. So much!“ Nina responded.

“You seem tired. It‘s been a long day, huh?“ Ian asked and put Nina’s hair out of her face. She nodded slightly. “Let’s continue the talk tomorrow.“ Ian suggested. „Okay.“ Nina agreed and closed her eyes, while smiling happily. Ian smiled at her cuteness, kissed her forehead and fell asleep after a while watching his bride-to-be sleeping.