Chapter 4: Circus for a psycho

Sorry for not posting in a while!! The Internet went down! So to make it up to you I've posted both chapters.

Before we start, there's a small easter egg, in reference to another anime. It's not hidden well and is easy to find. If you saw the trailer for the anime, or the episode. Now, remember I don't own any images that will appear in this, even gifs.

Narrator's pov. Flashback.

Logan: Hey!

He called too people who were beating a Faunus. They looked his way. They had her in a choked hold, against a wall.

Stranger: What do ya want kid?

Logan: For you to let her go. "He commands.

Stranger2: Who do you think you are? Telling us what to do?!

Logan: Let her go...... or I'll slice your throat.

Stranger: You've got guts kid, but your outnumbered. I suggest you return to you're family. "He said still holding the Faunus girl up.

Logan: I have no Family.

Stranger2: Leave, or you'll soon end up like this girl of here!!

Logan: Make me. "He said coldly.

Stranger2: Fine!!

He charges for Logan. He stood his ground, then he moves left slicing the Strangers thigh. Logan back kicks the Strangers knee, but he turns to the first opponent. He tackles Logan, so Logan put his knee to the Strangers stomach to hold him back, but Logan couldn't do anything as he was being punched, but still manages to block them.

Stranger: I got this little shit, you handle her.

Logan: Get........ off of me!!! "He yells using all his strength to push the Stranger off him.

Logan quickly gets up and grabs his knife.

Stranger: Grrh! Forget her!! Help me!! "He growls.

Stranger2: Right!!

They corner Logan, but it didn't faze Logan. They both attack at the same time. Logan quickly tried to slash the first stranger, and was successfully, but the second one grabs him. Wrapped his arm around Logan's neck. The first stranger picks up Logan's knife.

Stranger: You were fun....... but we have business to do.

Logan: You....... monsters!! " Logan struggles to break free.

Stranger: Now watch as I gut you! "He said with a devilishly grin. He slices Logan's stomach, only for his aura to protect him.

Stranger: Huh?!

Logan: Dumbass!

The stranger grits his teeth and starts continuously slashs him. Logan's aura was close to shattering.

???: Why don't ya'll pick on someone else?

The stranger turns around. There was a kid with a bandanna as a face mask.

Stranger: Great, another kid!

???: I suggest you put him down, and maybe..... we could have a little chat.

Stranger2: This is tiresome! Put him down Earl!

Earl: Sorry kid, but this isn't personal. "He walks at a fast pace towards the kid.