Different Chapter: Helping on accident

This is a chapter split from the script of the RWBY episodes. I decided to make these for fun. It's not related to the story, but cannon nonetheless. There is a small part of the story in hear, but that's all.

This is a Levi chapter but Akira's pov is in here too. I probably won't let these chapters be about every character, maybe just characters. This chapter shows Levi's supportive side or just having fun with his friends.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Narrator's pov.

After yesterday the team decided for a break. They kind of got use to the fact Levi's hair was still white.

Krystal: You guys got this!!

Ruby: Knock him out Akira!!

Rain: Kick ass, you two!!

Blake: Be careful Levi! "Blake yells barely able to stay awake.

They cheered as Akira and Levi stared each other down waiting for one to strike. They smirk at each other, then they took they're stances and waited. A leaf from a tree broke off and it elegantly glide across the sky before touching the ground.

BOOM!!!!

The two friends clashed and locked blades as the shockwave nearly knocked the spectators off they're feet.  Levi vanishes and appears behind Akira and strikes, but Akira blocks and tries to kick Levi away only for Levi to thrust his sword into Akira's chest pushing him back, lowering his aura. Akira lunges at Levi and unleashed a flurry of sword thrusts. Levi gets hit a few times before jumping back. Akira shoots a ice spike with one hand, but Levi slices it in half. Then he jumps up and stared to doing a spinning attack as Akira blocks his attack causing a shockwave to shoot out of them.

Ruby: Wow, Akira's getting better.

Krystal: Yeah, he's really determined to use a sword instead of his staff.

Akira activated his semblance making a fire shield, Levi damages Akira's causing it to exploded and launch Levi into the air, he looks to Akira and ignites Striker in flames and swings a vertical aura slash, but Akira blocks it and Levi was gone. He quickly turns around but he wasn't there. Then Akira gets slashed twice and Levi appears behind him. Akira swings back, but Levi backflipped over Akira, but he activated a ice shield and Levi damages it again causing it to freeze him in place. Then Akira slashes Levi to the ground, then held him there. Levi's aura was in the orange, Levi's eyes glew brighter before he vanished again. Akira turns around only to be met with a kick to the face. Akira recovers and Levi had Striker in flames.

Levi: Time for my new attack!! Take this!! FLAMING HELL STORM!!!