Chapter 5: The painful truth

Narrator's pov

Levi?
Yeah?
Explain to me this, but why do you never think about you're past, or bother to mention those memories?
To painful to think about.....
I see, after what happened to you in the past we should slaughter those who hurt us!!
Mani, please, it's fine.
But-
The only thing that will do is make me what they think I am........ a monster.
Arggh! you still haven't decided?!
It's a tough decision, knowing you'll lose everything.
Well, think faster!

Akira's pov.

Mercury: I forfeit.

This caused Pyrrha to try and stop herself before she turns around.

Pyrrha: You, don't even want to try?

Mercury: What's the point? You're a world renowned fighter, we're obviously leagues apart. "I saw Pyrrha grow an annoyed expression and Professor Goodwitch spoke.

Professor Goodwitch: In that case, Pyrrha Nikos is the Victor of the match, again. Next time you may want want to think a little harder before choosing an opponent.

Mercury: I be sure to do.

The buzzer went off signaling that classes were over, so I stood up along with me team and Ruby's.

Professor Goodwitch: That is all for today. And remember the dance is this weekend, but you all have your first mission on Monday. I will not accept any excuses.

Once we left the class room and with some small talk, we were interrupted by a voice calling out Krystal.

Rika: Krystal!

We old turned to see Rika, Krystal's best friend or so she says. I can tell Krystal liked her because she always looks embarrassed around her.

Krystal: Y-yeah?

Rika: Where's you're sweet brother~ "She seductively says.

Krystal: He's.... skipping.

Akira: Wait, didn't he say he was gonna come to Shadow's class?

Rain: Might.

Rika: So, you wanna go for a walk? "Krystal's face had a slight tint of pink on it as she looked away.

Krystal: I-i don't know. I have to look for my brother and make sure he's safe.

Rain: Hey, I could look for him.

Krystal: R-really?

Rain: Yeah, Akira could tag along too.

Akira: I can't cause Ruby wants help with the party.

Rain: Oh, okay then I'll look for him. You can count on me! "She smiles.

Krystal: Okay, make sure he's safe.

With that Rain left and Krystal did too. I went outside and saw Sun looking a little upset, so I walked up to him and asked.

Akira: Hey, Sun you alright?

Sun: *sighs* It's Blake. She won't let go of that White Fang investigation and go to the dance with me.

I kind of felt anger for this cause he seems to try and date Blake, but then again, Levi and Blake don't talk to each other anymore.

Akira: You do realize that Levi and Blake are together right?

Sun: What?! "He exclaimed.

Akira: Yep, and they still are.