Chapter 7: Field trip

Akira's pov.

Akira: HYAAAAA!!

SHING!!

I watched as a tree I cut in half down the cliff, deeper into the Emerald Forest. I looked to my sword and let out a sigh of frustration before sitting down on the ledge. Striker is still down there, but..... how do I grab it? Damnit! Levi!

Akira: I'll save yoooooooouuuuu!!!!! "I threw a fire ball into the air and it exploded before storming back to school.

Time skip.

Krystal: So, what's the plan?

Akira: Ruby, said something about a job in the southeast. If we could find a job there then maybe we could find Levi. "I said, looking out the window.

Rain: Sounds easy enough.

Akira: I doubt it'll be that easy..... I don't know why they need Levi, but it sounds bad.

Krystal: Yeah, no kidding. First Violet and now my father. What's next? "She asked, anger lacing her voice, but I heard a bit of worry.

Rain: Hey, Akira. Why don't we ask Ruby? She's looking for a mission related to the southeast.

Akira: Sure, let's go.

Small time skip.

Ruby: Oh! Something from home!! "I heard Ruby's high pitched squeal followed by somem rustling. Once we got to the door we heard. " ZWEI!!!!

Weiss: He sent a dog?

Blake: In the mail?!

Akira: Hey girls.

Ruby: Oh, hey Akira! Have you seen our dog!? "She asked, showing me her dog that was supposedly named Zwei. I smiled and pet it while both my teammates practically turned into little kids.

Rain: Oh, he's soo cute!!! "She said, taking Zwei from Ruby.

Krystal: Awww! "She smiles, standing next to Rain.

Yang: Anyways, he does this all the time.

Blake: You're father or you're dog? "She said while on Ruby's bunk. Huh, she's like a true cat. I thought and smiled.

Weiss: You're telling me that this mangy. "Zwei looked to Weiss panting as I saw Weiss's face nearly break. "Drooling, mutt, is going to wive with us forevah?

Akira: And she's diagnosed cuteness. "I stated with Weiss making noises in the backround.

Rain: Well, why aren't you?

Akira: Hey, don't think I'm a dog hater, I mean Zwei's cute, but not enough for me to get lost in his cuteness. Not to put it bluntly. "I said, hands in the air in a defensive manner.

Rain: Okay?

Yang: To man enough for Zwei?

Akira: Y-you could say that.

Blake: Please keep it away from my belongings.

Professor Goodwitch PA: Would all first year students please report to the amphitheater.

Weiss: Well, we can't exactly leave him here while we're gone for a week. "She states.

Yang: Look there's a letter. Dear girls, I've got to leave the island for a few days. So I'm sending Zwei to you to take care of. Enclosed is the food you should need. Love you both. Taiyang. "Yang held the package upside-down and a bunch of food fell out onto to Zwei.