Chapter 24.

As I open my eyes, the light of fire covers them. Did he really died? I see fire burning infront of my eyes. Not wild enough to reach me but strong enough to cage your soul.
I don't want him to die but at the same time, only his death could unfroze all. His fetish of revenge in turn destroyed him.

My eyes catches a way out of the fire light, I see a body burnt, completely. It seems like he is really dead. Is everything going to be fine? Maybe. Not really. He is dead. He deserved a chance. As I see his body burnt, lying of the floor, my heart pounds, tears somehow roll down my eyes. In a matter of seconds, everything changed.
After a while, his body disappears leaving some dust. The fire starts to grow wild. I need to leave, leave right now. As the fire grows wild, it heads towards me. I run to find a way out. Is there any way out? I don't know.
What shall I do? The wild fire heads towards me hungrily. Fear crawls in me.
I have to use my magic. Shall I? I should. I close my eyes, clap my middle finger with thumb. Fire nearly touched me, and I vanish from the place. My heart pounds. There is some sort of strange feeling in me. Maybe I am not sure about what is going to happen and about what happened was right or not.
I open my eyes and I find myself outside the castle. My eyes notice the surroundings, still everything is frozen. Some doubt arises in my mind: Did he really died or did he escaped?

Why will he escape? He could have killed me instead.
Doubts arise in my mind but somehow my heart is not ready to actually consider the doubts. It is like I am tired of all this, revenge, fightings and all.
A drop of cold water falls on my hand, it slides down. The touch of waterdrop, makes me look up. I see a bunch of waterdrops falling down, coming from the dark black clouds.
Clouds.
I close my eyes and let them fall on my face. I fall on my knees. The rains, I have experienced has only brought destruction, but I am brave enough to face this rain.....hoping this will not bring any destruction.

Really, can a small act of love change everything? I have always believed it but never actually experienced. I have a feeling that everything is actually going to be alright again. I lower my head and open my eyes, I see ice crumbles floating on cold ice water and that old ground somehow becomes visible. I pass my hand on the ground, my skin touches the wet soil. As water droplets continue to fall down, they enter in me, and flows like a river, river of satisfaction. I close my eyes and look up towards the sky, letting the droplets of water enter me, purify me.
I have learned that only love and kindness can change all, it is a miracle gifted to us which we can freely distribute. All we are like thirsty birds in search of water, in search of love. Indeed, a small touch filled with kindness is powerful than any magic, than any power. Life is too short to hate, to take revenge. People say it is never to late to wash your sins, life will offer you another chance. But its not always, you never know if your life is going to last long enough to offer you another chance to wash away all the sins. If you are alive and blinking, be thankful and do all the good you can, no one knows when you'll stop blinking, it might be the other second, minute, hour or now.

I feel someone tap on my shoulder, I turn back. I see black boots. My eyes roll up, I see David. Tears again roll down my eyes as well as my lips stretch making me smile.
Still some questions arise: Is he the real one? I stand. His eyes.
His eyes are not green. They are brown, golden brown.
Finally.
Assurement rushes in me, confirming that everything will be alright. The old story of Vinkart, has finally come to an end. But this story confuse me between good and evil. For Vinkart, we are evil, for us, he played the role of evil.
Conclusion: No one is ever truly evil, for each character, different characters play the role of an evil. In reality, deep inside, beauty of goodness is hidden.

"Where were you?" I ask. The most curious question for me.
"Are you fine?" I ask again.
My heart start to beat faster. That strange feeling I used to get in before reaching here, again crawls in me.
Peace covers me as I see his face.
He smiles.
"It doesn't matter now, right now, I am perfectly fine." His sharp, heavy voice enters my ears.
"Were you in a lot of pain?" I ask. What am I asking?
"Not much pain." He replies.
His face has cuts with blood frozen, his hands has burns. His burns tell the pain he suffered and still, not much is what he say.
"How, not much?" It just pops out of my mouth.
"I had a very effective ointment which healed all my pains, called faith." He says. "Faith in you, that you'll come back. At an instant, I wanted to give up all and die but then a whisper crawled in me telling me that you will come back, since then every new hour I waited for you and it was all worth it, you did came." He tears. I have never seen him shedding tears.
"And most importantly faith in the mighty, that all will be alright again."
I smile. I am not just in the condition to speak, because I am happy and also satisfied after a long while but I do reply, "You know, it was actually your voice which brought me back. Remember, when you said 'I'll be waiting for you.' That voice of yours used to echo in my ears."
"Really?"
"For sure."
There was silence for a while, all ears could hear was the raindrops hitting the ground.
"How did you do all this? " He asks.
"Actually, I didn't did anything.
When your heart is pure but your deeds are wrong, your heart shows you the right path and maybe that's what happened." I say.
"Anyhow like all fairytales, again good has won and evil has been punished!" He exclaims.
"Not exactly."
"What do you mean?"

"Will you believe me, if I say that in the end he killed himself to save the kingdom?"
He opens his mouth to say something and then stares at me for a while, a smile appears on his face.
"I believe you, though it is hard to believe." He says gently.
"Trust me."
"I do and I always will."

The wind starts to blow, the rain continues. As I move my eyeballs, I see the green, wet, bright trees, brown soil, a little light navy blue sky, a little orange light touching the sky.
The sun is about to rise.
My nerves shiver, my heart beats faster, my eyes go wet.
I have never felt so excited before.

"Isabelle! The sun is rising!" David exclaims.
I turn towards the east.
I see the semicircled, orange colored sun, slowly rising. Today, it is like Grandelle is again born and for the first time the sun is rising. The beauty of its rising, is always breathtaking but I haven't ever treasured it as I do now.
The rays of the sun fall on my face, its warmth comforts me. David holds my palm tight, I do the same.

"Wanna go?" David asks.
"Where?"
David whistles. I hear the footsteps of horses running. I guess horses.
"Where the story began."
"That place has really bad memories. I have cried there twice."
"And you'll smile there thrice. We'll make the sweetest memories there."
I see two brown colored horses running and coming towards us.
"Come on, let's go." He says.
"Okay then."
I hop on one of the two horses so as he.
"Let's go!"
The horses began to run.
I take a deep breath, the rain still continues.
Everything seems beautiful.
People want their lives to be a fairytale and want no problems, pains and struggles, but without any struggle and pain, fairytales are incomplete.
No fantasy needs magic, it just needs the sprinkle of your love.