Part 4...

(Yuu's POV)

"Wait your telling us Dumbass was always stubborn and argumentative?" Telephone pole said.

"Im taking that as a yes and yup!!! And distant."

"Woow."

"Akane..?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you a vampire too?"

"Well... now I am. It is possible for a dead human to be revived but they either become a demon or vampire. I became a vampire. Same as Mika-San.

It's easy for a human to become a vampire but it is almost impossible to become a demon even when they are welding a demon cursed weapon. Yes I know many different types of weapons and other things. I am the vampires' knowledge in what weaponary can be almost impossible to defeat. I am used to fight sometimes though. But that's only when I have too. When it gets out of hand. And I know that the orphanage was experimenting on us. I was told to keep it a secret. We were being experimented on in our sleep. I woke up one day and saw them experimenting on Yuu. I think Yuu was a big experiment or project. They made me swear to not tell anyone. Except the younger ones then us weren't really experimented on. Mika-San and I were only experimented on twice and Yuu well when he arrived, they tried if he was stable to accept the experiment because he had arrived with a big bloody wound in his back. It seemed he was in great condition for it although he still had the wound. It was a mystery. By the way the, so called, 'medicine' you were forced to have was the serium. It was suppost to make you quicken your healing so they can inject the serium into your body normally, but in the meanwhile they used the healing 'medicine' as the serium to keep their project up to date. That's why the medicine was there times a day." Akane explained and said more.

"That does explain the smell on it." I say.

"Oh got a question for you guys?"

"What is it?" Yoichiro, Kimizuki, Mitsuba and Shinoa asked.

"Do you know his past before he met the orphanage? Mika-San and I do."

"No. What happened? Does it involve the injury?" Mitsuba asks.

"Wow. Yuu-San why didn't you tell them?!"

"'Cause I didn't want to and they never even asked."

"Oh. I'll tell them. His father went all out to kill him and stabbed him in the back, literally. His mother she was so convinced he was a demon child.... she committed suicide. Poor Yuu-San, he has had the worse life a person should go through. His real family abandoned him and most of his orphanage family died." Akane explained my past life.

"Yuu...." Shinoa says very quietly so I only hear but she didn't know I heard her since I didn't answer.

......Awkward Silence......

"*coughs awkwardly* Anyway... are we going to fight?" Ferid says while breaking the awkward silence.

"I'm going to go on my families side so.. bai Ferid!" Akane said happily.

"I see you're the same.." I say to my orphanage brunette sister.

"Yup!"

"*rolls eyes* so we gonna fight now right?"

"Of course!" The rest say.

"Finally..!" Ferid says while having other vampires appear from every side. We all jump out of the way and break formation. We all swing and kill/extinguish at the low level vampires. We exterminate most but lots more come at me and more nobles come to join the party which made it a bit harder. Soon as all of the enemy vampires were gone we got focused and went for the nobles. Kimizuki, Misaki and Shinoa fell down. Yoichiro isn't really the close up shot so he does this from a far which makes him more vonlariable. He got knocked down by the other nobles. Now it was just me and my orphanage family; that was left; left to deal with them. After getting rid of the red haired vampire nobles and his nobles girl-friends, Akane and Mika left me to kill Ferid. The thing I've always wanted. My revenge. My family will be revenged. I will kill Ferid. I let the demon almost take over my body so I can control my black demon.

After I killed Ferid, I felt so good and had a memory of one of my childhood visions.

《FLASHBACK》(Yuu's POV)

"Yuichiro Hyakuya!" A strange voice called out to me. "I know you are only eight years old but in the future you will have to become the demon king of the underworld."

"How will I know when though?" I answered to the mysical being.

"You will know when the time is right. I wish all my luck Yuichiro. Good luck. I have to go now. Bye!"

"Bye!"

《END OF FLASHBACK》(Yuu's POV)

It's time for me to become the demon king. I guess this is the last time I see my friends and family. I really wish I can meet them again. Or they can come with me. Especially Shinoa. I love her with my life. I would make her become my wife and become human if it takes that much to be with her. I thought to myself. A portal appeared out of nowhere to tell me I am ready to go to the underworld.

"What's that?" Shinoa asks.

"Well... I think it's the portal to the underworld. Yuu-San? What's going on?" Akane answers while asking me a question.

"He is now ready to become the demon king. The king of the underworld. This whole entire time he was a Prince and no one knew about a single detail about this except for him. Now Yuichiro Hyakuya. Would you like to bring the friends and family you have made in this world?" A demon soldier asks.

"Sure!" I answer happy the soldier asked.

"Then if you guys come with me closer to the portal. Can you please wait here?"

"Of course." We all say.

A few minutes later... the demon soldier is back.

"Ok. So to the ones who are not a demon you may hold a part of one of the demons I have propared for you so you can come through the gate. Yuichiro you can go through the portal first or last." The soldier explains.

"There is only five demons. Where's the sixth?" Shinoa asked.

"Yuichiro is the sixth demon someone will use him to go through the portal. It is up to him who he wants to go with. Who would you like, Prince?"

"The person who helped me not be lonely and actually help me even become part of the moon demon company. Her name is Shinoa. And we'll go last." I answer my faithful soldier.

"Ok sir. You shall take a demon and go through." Everyone including the soldier passed through.

I stick out my hand and wait till she takes it. She hesitantly takes my hand and we go through the gate.