Part 10... (15+)

(The next day)

"What do you think about King Yuu and his urges? Do you think he is using Madame Shinoa?"

"Most likely. I mean he fucks her every- Hello Master!"

"Does he not like me?" She whispers to herself. She carries on walking to her office to think things through.

"Don't say I'm using her because I am not. In fact I never know what's going on while I've lost control.."

She carries on walking to her office to think things through.

             (When her shift is over)

I'll head to the secret garden... hopefully he doesn't go there too or follows me... She thought. She secretly teleported to the garden and found no one there yet. She relaxed on the only bench there and thought about Yuichiro Hyakuya. Her lover. She loved him and it hurt her to think she was being used by the one she likes.

While she was thinking, the door opened. It surprised her so she jumped a bit, being scared and all. She looked and saw Yuu standing next to her sadly.

"You heard... didn't you?"

"Oh.... about you possibly... I don't know... using me!"

"I'm sorry... but I am not using you... if you heard what I said to them, then you would know that I am not using you.."

"Are you sure?!?"

He sits down next to her. "Yes! I just need to tell you something that is in my family on the men's side..."

"What's wrong? Tell me.."

"The men in my family always loses control on their sexual thoughts... and then it gets out of hand and I can't control myself... I'm sorry... I'm so so so sorry..."

"It's fine, Cherry-Boy~!"

"You're back to normal!"

"Yep! And guess what?"

"Wh-" Shinoa kisses him while shoving her tongue, locking her lips on his. She moved on of her legs next to his and sits on his lap facing her like it was a mirror. He soon closed his eyes while pulling her closer by wrapping his arms around her waist. They soon let go for air and both giggle and smiles together.

"Yuu-San~! Look at what position we are in!"

"I know what position we are in~. You don't need to tell me! But why point this out?"

"Well..." She puts her hand on his lower area. This made him blush.

"Oh?~" He picks her and quickly, quicker than the eye can see, puts her underneath him and he smirks. "What position do you think this is?"

"A position where it leads to something sexy~ and you know I love it!"

"Heh! There's the Shinoa that I know and love. I would love you all over again if I died!" He says while giving her pecks all over her face making her giggle like her usual-self. He laughs along with her.

"Yuu....?"

"Hmm..?"

"You see you and your demon sexual desires?"

"Yeah. What about the-" He hears her breathing getting out of control, "um? Oh..-" He gets pushed/pulled to the floor.

She started to peck small kisses on his neck, travelling down to his neck line. She unbuttoned his T-shirt as quick as she could, and continued pecking his chest. He blushed a bright red as soon as she was close to his crouch. He grabbed her and teleported to their bed. He was now on top of her and she was a bit disappointed. She grabbed him to sit them up and she opened his belt and unzipped his trousers. She notices he doesn't have any underwear on, and she looks at him smirking happily that she didn't have to take his underwear off yet. She bent down and started to lick his dick. From tippy top to the bottom. He grabbed her head and started to bob it up and down. She enjoyed his groans and moans. It made him and her really happy to be both having their urges so they didn't have to hold back.

         (Later on, in the morning)

Shinoa woke up, happily. She got herself ready and walked towards the door.

Yuu soon woke up and said. "Where are you going to?"

She replied with, "I am going to work. Why?"

"Not without a kiss good morning~" He teased, actually wanting a kiss.

She walked up to him and kissed him, brushing her tongue along his mouth for entrance in his mouth. He aloud this and soon grabbed her pulling her on top of him yet on top of the covers. She still could feel his erection no matter if she wasn't looking. She let go so they could get air and she smirked.

She crawled of the bed quickly and said. "See you later, Yuu-San!"

And she left him. He got dressed as well and left for his meeting with one of the dukes of the demon world.

"Sire! I say we should attack the angels and humans so we can be the overall being in the worlds!" The dukes says.

The black haired prince simply replied with. "I suggest not to. Allow them to have their peaceful lives and we shall have ours. It's simple in this matter."

"Then what shall we do?" He questioned.

"We shall ask the demons and see what they want. If it is killing the humans and angels then I shall have to say no, but if they say something else that I will agree on then I shall say yes. So is it settled?"

"Of course, Sire."

The duke had left the castle pissed off and the emerald green eyed King head his way to Shinoa's office. She had been studying about many things. Including powers of different creatures which she was now. Yuu swiftly and quietly appeared behind her and read two sentences which had said. 'The many powers you could have as a demon could level their magic up to 1000. This is only fully possible for the royals; some are way to spoiled to even try this.'

"So.. you want to learn demon powers, huh!"

"Yup! I just want to fit along with the other demons as I am one now!"

"And how would you feel if you were still human as well as our human friends whom are here?"

"Depressed because I couldn't do the thing with you we do now.." She says.

"Oh. Then you are lucky I wanted to make you my queen then!!"

"You're too happy to be a King. You know that right?"

"So? I'm with the love of my life. You should see me without you!"

"Oh? What's it like?"

"Depressing. I literally think of you and what I have to do."

"Well, I feel flattered if you say so!"