Part 7...

(The next day) (No one's POV)
As soon as Yuu woke up he didn't see Shinoa next to him. But he did hear humming coming from his bathroom. Also, it seemed that someone was having a shower since the water was running. He knew it was Shinoa so he got undressed and went in the shower and went in. He surprised Shinoa from holding her from behind. "I see you are better. Like I said it will be hard for me to keep in control when you are naked." He said lustfully in her ear.

"Shut up Cherry Boy. I already know. I just didn't know you would come in without me knowing or at least be up at this time. I mean it's 6:30am." Shinoa states making the emerald eyed man pout and let go. He soon left the room making Shinoa feel a bit bad.

After her shower, she had got dressed and headed towards to the bedroom and saw no one there. She saw a note though. The note says:

"Hey Shinoa.

I have been called for my King duties. So the maids will come and put you in a more suitable dress so you can be shown as the bride of mine.

I know I didn't tell you while you were having your shower but I did not want you to have to disturb you.

From Yuu."

Soon after she had read the note, the maids had knocked on the door and came in with clothes or dressed.

"Now Shinoa-Sama we have been ordered to put you in a dress suited for a queen to be." One of the maids said.

"So please be still." The second maid said.

"Before you do anything please tell me your names.." Shinoa spoke out.

"Oh. I'm Mania." The first maid stated.

"I'm Rosette." The second maid said.

"And I am Kataya." The third maid also stated.

(After getting her dressed) (Shinoa's POV)
My heart was beating rapidly after seeing myself in the mirror. My breasts look as big as they really are. I would mostly tuck them in to show I had like no boobs so it would be easier to fight. I looked so pretty. No pretty isn't the word. I look beautiful.

As soon as I got to the Yuu-san's office, I saw him signing papers and reading books. I walked up to him and he turned around to face me after signing one more paper. He soon smirked.

"They did a beautiful job. Didn't they?" He says standing up. "Don't worry.. you'll have your own work room soon. Well asap."

"So you think I look beautiful..?" I ask.

"You look stunning." He answers still with a smirk.

"I didn't know you were smart.." I say teasing him like I usually do.

"This only came out when I turned into my demon form. Ya know." He says while I get lost into his emerald green eyes. I shake my head and kiss him.

"Why did you kiss me for?" He soon asks me.

"I can't kiss my own fiancé?" I state.

"Oh? Well that won't cut it." He says grabbing my waist which lead to a kiss that lead to his tongue in my mouth. I blush extremely. I soon except the kiss. He pulls me on to his lap.

 He pulls me on to his lap

Wow.. I didn't expect him to be this passionate when he confesses. It's strange. Or is it because of his demon sexual thoughts. I blush at the thought. I feel his hard on and my blush increases.

"Cherry Boy~ You are hard. Or you have an erection. Is that why you are passionate?" I ask him.

"I'm turned on by you. I was completely fine until you came in. So what do you think it is? As you think it is my demon sexual thoughts? Oh and don't even try to get out of this. I can read your mind after all." Yuu-san soon says.

"Calm down. You need to work. And I am here to help." I whisper in his ear and stand up. "Can you get me a chair?"

"Of course, Miss." Rosetta leaves and a few minutes later comes with a chair. She sets it down and I sit down next to the blackish haired demon lover prince.

(Later after a few papers) (Shinoa's POV)

"That was so much work." Yuu says, stretching. "You may leave now Rosetta."

"Huh?" I say as quiet as possible but, of course, he hears. After she left, he grabbed me and put me on the table. He had lust in his eyes.

"You wanna help me get rid of this hard on." He asks slightly blushing and pulling a sly smirk.

"What do you mean by 'help' you?" I ask him with a bit of tension building up. I knew what was going on.

"Oh you know what. You are gonna help me get rid of this hard on by having sex with me. I know you know that so why ask what I mean. Your thoughts are at the same level as me. Just a bit lighter. And yes I mean, mine are the most delicious and best and sexiest things in the world. Heh heh heh.. This maybe one of them."

He starts to lick my cheek and then travels to my neck. I think he remembered something from the night before and he bit my ear. I squinted at his actions. It made me feel sensation and tickle-ish. I started to giggle uncontrollably. It was so out of character of me but I loved it. It was so lustful though. I looked at my lover and saw his eyes glisten and then I realised what he meant by 'You wanna help me get rid of this hard on.' It just sprung to me but it was too late. He was already taking of my panties. He soon took off his belt and his pants and soon said, "Get ready my darling~." He soon shoved his cock in my opening. I squinted, once again, at the impact and soon fell into a pit of pleasure and desire for more. I started to scream these simple sentences, 'More!!', 'Give me more!', 'Shove your cock deeper!! Please!!', 'Oh yeah', 'Yes Cherry Boy~!!!' I also shoved my tongue into his mouth and snogged him. This was the best thing I could feel at that moment in time. He soon squirts inside of me and I cum as well. He soon takes himself out and puts it away; grabs my panties and puts them back on. He pulls me up and whispers in my ear, "How was that? It kind of helped my erection yet it probably won't go cause I'm always thinking about you and your sexy body." I blush at the comment. We soon are cuddling while I am sitting on the desk. It is a pretty long hug. Also, we had a small but memorable kiss.

(Later) (Yuu's POV)

"Mania... Can you get Kimizuki, Yoichi and Mitsuba for me please?" I ask the brunette and blonde streaked hair with pinkish grey eyes.

"Of course sir. What should I tell them?" She asks.

"That I need to talk to them.." I tell her not quite confident of one person since we mostly fight. It's Kimizuki if you didn't know.

(When they arrived) (Yuu's POV)

"*knock knock* *comes in* Sir here they are. You can take a break for now so you can talk." Mania tells me.

"So what's wrong?" Mitsuba asks.

"Well, I have decided to have Shinoa as my wife. And I was wondering if you guys were happy to be apart of the wedding. Or the boys, Yoichi and Kimizuki, will be on my side and Mitsuba on Shinoa's side. How about it?" I tell them then ask a simple question.

"They all look confused, Cherry~Boy!" Shinoa says while coming in. She always likes to narrate. Always.

"Shinoa? When did you get here?" I ask her, casually.

"Uhh like not long after they got here.." She also says while walking up to me. She soon stands next to me. I notice she had changed into a belly top that has purple and black patterns. She also had shorty shorts. It turned me on so badly. I just wanted to grab her and kiss her as long as we could.