Part 11...

(The next day)

"Hey Shinoa?"

"Yes Kimizuki?"

"How should I ask Mitsuba to go on a date with me?"

"Oh yeah.. throughout me and Yuu-San going out and getting married she's going to have to be upset and you have been there to help her. Am I right?"

"Yeah.. and?"

"Hmm... what does she like more?"

"The most secret and beautiful places, but we don't know many because of where this is. I mean it's the demon dimension..."

"Maybe we should ask Yuu-San.. come!"

               (When they get there)

"Yuu-San?"

"Yes Shinoa?"

"Kimizuki would like to ask you something.."

"What's up telephone pole? Long time no see..."

"Shut up. But anyway. I want to ask Mitsuba out and I want to take her to a special place while I do. Where should I go?"

Shinoa walks up to Yuichiro and whispers "It can't be our special place."

"I know.." He whispers back.

"Oh I know!" He pops up a magical screen where he would think Mitsuba would love. It was almost as pretty as Yuunoa's special place, but like 1-2 levels down.

"She would love it!" Kimizuki immediately says and soon says "ugh I hate saying this to you, but thanks Yuu.." He soon left without a word.

"Huh.. he called me by my name for once.."

"Yup!"

A poof of smoke appears out of nowhere.

"Hiya! I am back!!"

"Hi Akane!"

"Hi Shinoa And Yuu! How's the couple doing?"

"Not bad!"

"How about you, Akane?" He asks standing up and standing next to Shinoa.

"I'm doing good! I just found the rest of our family! Yet it's going to take at least 2-3 weeks to get them back..here...."

"Oh.. at least you found them!"

"That's true!"

"Anyway, I got to go and say hi to the others!"

"Oh don't say hi to Mitsuba and Kimizuki because they will be on a date. But you can to Yoichi."

"Okay! Bye~"

"Bye!" They both said.

(When Akane and Yoichi leaves to the royal demon library after saying hi to Yoichi. Yoichi decided to help Akane)

"So Yuu. What should we do?"

"I don't know... but I'm almost finished with my work. Maybe we should go to our special place.."

"Ok!"

(When Yuu is finished)

"C'mon!" Yuu says.

He teleported them to their beautiful garden. They sat at their bench looking at the beautiful sight. Shinoa looks at Yuu.

"Hey Yuu?"

"Mhmm?" He looks at her.

"Can I know more about demon magic?"