fangirl

__________ .。.:*☆__________

EDEN SATORY was a fangirl, that much we knew. she wasn't your typical fangirl, it wasn't like oh hey look it's finn wolfhard. it's more like crying to the point where words can't even form in her mouth. she loves him. genuinely loves him, but nobody would get it.

they would tell her that she doesn't even know him, or how could you love someone if you've never met them. she's heard it all, and there's no denying the fact that she's thought about what they said. but that doesn't change how she feels about him. smiling anytime you hear his name? getting butterflies anytime you see his face? crying when he even looks remotely upset in an interview? caring about his wellbeing more than anything else? she calls that love, and in some form it sort of is.

it's been like that for the past year, and even if eden wanted to stop loving him . . . she couldn't.

well a lot of fan girls have fan pages, do they not? so when you think about it, she ought to have one to. and yes, she does.

but it's not just a fan page, she writes fan fiction on it.it's crazy actually, how far down into the fandom she is but she doesn't mind it. in fact she enjoys it, she enjoys her life revolving around him.

__________ .。.:*☆__________

CAST!

SIGNA MAE O'KEEFEas EDEN SATORY

SIGNA MAE O'KEEFE
as EDEN SATORY

because when i write . . . i'm
just me. and when i talk to him
i'm in my story ❜

instagram: edensatory
snapchat: smileyybaby
fanpage: finnfics

instagram: edensatorysnapchat: smileyybabyfanpage: finnfics

LILIA BUCKINGHAM
as EMILIA BENNETT

❛ you gotta get over him
dude, he doesn't even
know you exist

instagram: emibennett

this was inspired by another finn fic called fangirl, but this is gonna have like a completely different storyline but that's just where i got the idea from!

( UPDATE: i'm rewriting, well more so just editing it because i'm not changing the storyline )