Chapter 1 ✨

Amy Pov.
     I was in a white room, running while panting. I felt heavy. I heard loud footsteps behind me....like as of someone was trying to catch me. It became louder and louder. I felt so terrified, I felt like I was gonna die. I stopped running and started to feel like falling from a hole. *BEEP* *BEEP* BEEP* *GASP* I woke up sweating while breathing loud. I had a bad dream, I looked at my alarm on my left side. It was 6:03 I got up, washed my face and changed. Today I was going to Emerald University, I had finished summer from my senior year. I did have good memories in my past years at school. I went to the kitchen making pancakes before my parents and my little sister wake up. Yes I do have a little sister, she can be annoying but I love her and I will miss her. Right when I was done making pancakes my little sister woke up and went to the kitchen sniffing the pancake smell. "Oooo...Pancakes" she said. I giggled and said "Goodmorning little monster!" as I tickled her. She giggled and took a seat when I gave her plate. That's when I heard a gasp, I turned to my left side and see my Mom and Dad. My Mom said "Look at her! All grown up making food for her sister and going to University!" I replied "Aww.. mom..." as I hugged her. My Dad said while looking at me  "Well we better get going or else you'll be late!" Our plan was to have my dad drop off me to my school. When my family and I finished our breakfast my dad was helping me put my luggage's in the back of the car. My sister said inside the house "I'm gonna miss you sissy" I kissed her head and said "I will miss you too." "When are you coming back?" she said "Soon " as I hug her and go to my mom. "Now ....Remember, No drugs, No alcohol, No drunks, and NO sex!" my mother said. I laughed a little and said "Don't worry mom I won't! " I hugged her. "I won't fail you" and I left home.

                               ✨

(WELP ty Sm for reading dis plz share this story! This is my first time making one so I hope it won't suck too bad ;-; ANYWAYS gotta go to sleep , going to school tomorrow BYE! 💖)