Chapter 2 ✨

Shadow POV.

Today is the day, Prison. (he means school XD). Well I don't really hate Emerald University. My sister says it's a very good school, as might as well give it a try. What I really hope is that "Faker" won't bother me or Shiism I say annoy me much this year. Aside from that nothing else worries me. Well there's one more thing...dorms, especially with a girl. Ugh. "Are you ready?" said my sister as I put my luggage in the car, "Yeah" I replied. I went inside to say goodbye to my parents and left with my sister. I wasn't very far from the school, I just don't understand why my sister would just let me walk. When I looked out the window there it was. Emerald University........yay -_-. Right when my sister parked the car I said "Welp goodbye" and quickly grabbed my luggage getting out of the car. "Not so fast shadow!" she said "Give me a kiss" ......sisters -_-. I gave her a kiss on the cheek until she hugged me in the car. "Alright that's enough" I said, She let me go and left. I turned around and looked at the school and said to myself "Hello life." (Srly my mood XD) I walked by the office near the dorms and guess who I saw. That "faker" and his friends. What a glory day -_-. "Hey Faker!" said the blue hedgehog "Hey to yourself" I replied. "Long time no see" "And I can still see your still annoying" as I looked away. Knuckles said "anyone excited about the school?!" "Yep!" said Tails. "I wonder if we all get the same dorms" said the faker. Knuckles replied "great then we would brake all the windows everyday!" as he weezes. I asked "Why?" "You'll see" I gave him a face =_=. Out of no where I heard a bump then a pink hedgehog fell on me. I catched her, luckily we didn't fall. "I-I'm so sorry!" said the pink hedgehog as she looked at me. I looked into her emerald eyes. I felt like we've been looking at each other for 5 seconds. I said "It's alright" and she walked away but saying anything. I don't know...but I think I've seen her before. I asked "who was she?" Tails said "Amy, she trips a lot! XD" That's it! Amy Rose. God I haven't seen her in a long time. I don't think I'm gonna find only one person that seems familiar. I looked at the office and the door opened. Meaning it was time to get our dorms.