9: Cuddles Part 1

Because of all the positive comments i got on last chapter in such a short time, i have now decided to write a new chapter for you guys with lots of fluff, even though it is a night for me. This chapter will have 12 different 'paths', and none of them will affect on the future chapters. I made them all simply because that everyone gets to cuddle with their favorite character! Had to do this in two parts though, because it would have taken so much time and i need sleep too lmao. But you're gonna get your second part soon enough! Enjoy!

No one's POV:

He paused for a moment as his gaze run on your jacket, finally reaching your eyes. "But do you not have any warmer jacket? You're going to freeze during the night", He asked worriedly, furrowing his eyebrows. His hand gently brushed the jacket's fabric and you smiled.

"Don't worry, I'm fine!" You told smiling and grabbed the Brit by his wrist.

But you weren't fine. Not at all. As the evening had turned into night, the last rays of sun disappearing beneath the mountains taking the last pits of warmth with them, you had started to become cold. It was colder than last night. A much colder. The cold air was biting your nose and cheeks, making them red, as you exhaled the warm steam in your hands, trying to keep them warm. You were laying inside your tent, facing the back of Hungary and watching her shoulders softly rise and fall. She looked so peaceful. You didn't dare to wake her up just to warm you. You cursed under your breath that you hadn't taken any warmer clothes with you. America had warned you for a reason.

You got up to sit, as you hugged yourself, letting your gaze run over Austria who was sleeping peacefully as well. You frowned, not wanting to wake him up either. You pondered your options for a moment. You could leave from tent and search for someone who was willing to warm you up for the sake of your wellbeing, but then you would have to stand up and go outside where was even colder. You sighed as you had made you decision. You slowly crawled out of the bed, being careful not to wake anyone up, and got in the dark night.

Italy's path:

You got in front of axis' tent, hoping that some of them would still be awake. You didn't want to wake anyone up, but at this point you knew only one person who would be willing to cuddle- i mean warm you up, even in the middle of the night. And that was the cheerful Italian. Italy loved to cuddle, and he would never decline an offer to cuddle with you. Or that's at least what you hoped. You sweated nervously as you opened the entrance to the tent a little and poked your head inside. You were careful, you really didn't want to wake up Germany. Who knew what was he like when woken up in the middle of the night?

You slowly made your way towards the small form hidden underneath the covers, which you assumed and hoped was the Italian. As you successfully made your way to him, you poked him on his head, trying to wake him up. No response. You shook his form a little, trying not to be too violent and accidentally scaring him at the process, but with no avail. You sighed as you turned, deciding to go search for somebody else eager to cuddle, until you heard the covers shift behind you and sleepy voice asking:

"Ger..Many?" Italy asked with husky voice as he rubbed his eyes, trying to see in the dark. You smiled and turned around.

"It's me, (C/N)", You told, and Italy looked confused, though you couldn't see it well in the dark. His confused expression turned into smile as he opened his mouth, keeping is voice as a faint whisper, to not to wake Japan or Germany up.

"(C/N)? What are you doing here?" He asked as you began to blush. Now as you had done it, the stupider the whole idea started to sound. You opened and closed your mouth, trying to make up a reason to get out of the situation you had arranged to yourself. As you realized that there was no way out, you sighed and thanked the dark so that Italy didn't have to see the glowing blush on your cheeks.