Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Corey's POV

I need to get Peyton to plan a date with Izzy. THAT'S IT! They can go see The Fault In Our Stars. Caitlyn told me Izzy wanted to see it so he can take her to that. Then Caitlyn and I can sit like two rows behind them. And they will never know. I'll text Peyton then Caitlyn.

*c-Corey p-Peyton*

C- DUDE! I KNOW HOW U AND IZ CAN GO ON A DATE!!!

P- how lol

C- TAKE HER TO TFIOS!!!!

P- OMG YES SHE SAID SHE HAS BEEN DYING TO SEE IT. ILL GET TICKETS FOR TOMORROW NIGHT AND ASK HER LATER TODAY!!

C- great plan gtg I have to talk to Caitlyn about something

P- Ahhh I see have fun 'talking' with Cait ;)

C- ugh I hate u

*end of convo*

I checked my phone for the time. I have no time to text Caitlyn I have to be at the studio in ten minutes thank god it's not far away. I'll talk to her there.

*at set* I ran in the building to see Izzy and Peyton sitting next to each other in one couch while Sabrina and Rowan are in the other. Wait where's Caitlyn?

"Uh guys, where's Caitlyn?" I asked. They all had sad looks on their faces. This can't be good.

"Corey, I um need to talk to you" Izzy said kinda sadly.

We went into my dressing room and say on the couch

"Look Corey, something's up with Caitlyn and she won't talk to anyone. Not even me. She locked herself in her dressing room and won't let anyone in. Caitlyn's never been this upset about anything. I wouldn't try to get her out. She said she's isn't talking to anyone. I mean if you want you can try. I wish you luck if you do" and with that she got up and left.

Great. Just great.

I knew what I had to do. I had to go to her. She needs someone. She needs me. Well even if she doesn't, she's getting me.

I got up and walked to her dressing room.

Caitlyn's POV

I can't believe it. My best friend back home, Emily, died. She was shot several times while at her aunt's wedding. I locked myself in my dressing room and am refusing to talk to anyone. I heard a knock on the door and told them to go away.

"Caitlyn. Please. Please let me in and talk to you." I heard Corey say from the other side of the door. He sounded upset about something. I couldn't help myself. I got up and unlocked the door. Once Corey opened the door, I just hugged him. He hugged me back for about a minute. I pulled him into the dressing room and the shut the door then locked it afterwards.

"Caitlyn, what's wrong. Have you been crying? No you're not aloud to cry. Pretty girls shouldn't cry" Corey said while stroking my hair as I cuddled into him. Wait, he called me pretty. I swear a zillion butterflies went off in my stomach.

"My friend...Emily…died..." I said through my sobs.

"Oh my gosh, Caitlyn I'm so sorry" Corey said sounding like he was crying.

I looked up at him to see him looking down at me with tears rolling down his face. It's hurts to see him cry. I don't like it. I whipped away his tears and smiled at him. He whipped mine and smiled back. We where just staring into each other's eyes when he's started leaning forward. I leaned in more and we both closed our eyes and either in seconds his soft lips were on mine. Zillions of butterflies went off in my stomach once again. After a few seconds we pulled back. We just looked at each other smiling.

"CAITLYN? COREY? ARE YOU GUYS IN THERE?" I hear Izzy yell as she is banging on the door.

"Yeah we'll be out in a minute." Corey yelled back. We both giggled and went back to just staring at each other.

"Oh I forgot to mention, Peyton is asking Izzy to tfios later. They will go tomorrow night" Corey said.

"Ahh we should sit like two rows behind them and spy on them." I said smiling at my plan.

"That's what I was going to say we do lol" Corey said while laughing.

"Oh well then okay. It's a date then. Well sorta." I said while laughing. He laughed also and we just sat there on my couch cuddling and for a bit I forgot about Emily dying. After a bit we passed out.

Peyton's POV

This is it. I'm going to ask izzy out.

"Hey Iz, can I talk to you in private?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure" we went to my dressing room and we sat down on the couch.

"So what's up?" Izzy said.

"I wanted to ask you something"

"Okay then ask me" she said.

"Okay. Well Izzy will you go see The Fault In Our Stars with me?" I said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

HEYO GUYS

IM CAITLYN!! I WRITE ALL THE EVEN CHAPTERS IN THE BOOK!!

This my first authors note. I hope you like this chapter. I wanted to cry writing it.

Welp that's it.

Ily guys.

Oh and read my fanfic "The New List" it's on @caitlyn_boyce

Go read it!!

Okay now I'm leaving.

Bye

Ily!!