Chapter 12

Chapter 12
Peyton's POV
I can't believe Rowan did that. Izzy obviously hated me now. I think out of every kiss I have ever had, that was by far the worst. I'm gonna text Caitlyn. I know she will try her best to help us. I love Caitlyn. In a sisterly way.

*text convo c-cait p-Peyton*

P- CAITLYN I NEED UR HELP!

C- why the hell should I help you?

P- because you ship pizzy

C- so. People ship cake but it's over. Just like pizzy

P-Caitlyn.

P- okay fine don't help. Bye

*end of convo*
I'm so upset it's not even funny. I'm just going to sleep. Nothing else to do.

*next morning at set*

I'm in my dressing room and I heard a knock on the door. I told them to come in and in walks Corey and Caitlyn.

"I thought you guys hated me?"

"Oh we do that's why we are here." Caitlyn said. She pinned me up against the wall. Shit. But wait Corey is right there so I'm good.

"This is for kissing Rowan" she punched me in the eye.

"This is for hurting Izzy" and she punches me again. Corey is just sitting there talking selfies not noticing his girlfriend beating me up.

"AND THIS IS FOR RUINING OUR FRIENDSHIP" She kicked me in the fucking nuts. This is why you don't piss off a soccer player. She dropped me and Corey looked up.

"Caitlyn, calm the fuck down" Corey said pulling her away. She was kicking and punching the air and ended up hitting Corey. I was on the ground watching Caitlyn trying to fight Corey when someone comes rushing to my side.

"OMG Peyton what the hell happened to you?" I pointed up at Caitlyn still trying to get out of Corey's arms. I'm surprised she hasn't gotten out yet. Like damn.

"Oh well that makes sense. Anyways I watched the security cameras and saw Rowan kiss you and hold on tight to you. I'm so sorry I should have let you explain." Izzy said helping me off the ground.

"It's fine. If it was the other way around, I probably would have done the same thing." Izzy and I look over and Caitlyn finally calm but Corey still holding her. The were watching us in awe.

"So are we cool?" I asked. She didn't answer. She just put her lips to mine.

"Yeah, we're cool." She said.
-

"And that kids, is how your mother and I met." Peyton said. Izzy and Peyton ended up getting married and having a boy and a girl. Caitlyn and Corey broke up because Caitlyn was fired for beating up Peyton so she had to leave. Izzy ended up living with Sabrina and her family. After a few years Corey and Caitlyn ran into each other at Izzy and Peyton's wedding. They got back together and ended up getting married. The have a 2 year old daughter and Caitlyn is 7 months pregnant. And with that, they all lived happily ever after. Well not really. Caitlyn got very sick from cancer, but ended up surviving. And that my friends is how Izzy met Peyton.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
So that's the end. I know we said we would have a lot more but both of us got bored of the story so there will NOT be a sequel. So yeah.

Later

We love you guys.

Bye

— Caitlyn and Izzy.