Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Izzy's POV

OMG OMG OMG IS THIS HAPPENING?! Sorry if you're confused, I'm Izzy. My friend Caitlyn is going to be On GMW (Girl Meets World, for all you non-fangirls), and she said she can introduce me to the cast! I love Rowan Blanchard and and Sabrina Carpenter! Oh! I have a text from Cait!

*Text Convo C=Caitlyn I= Izzy (ME!)

C- Hey gurl hey! You ready? The limo is on da way to pick you up.

I- Yep I got my bag packed! But since I'm tired, I'm probabky gonna sleep the whole plane ride, lol

C- lol, we're pulling up, les go!

I went outside, said bye to my family, and ran to the limo cuz I'm too excited!!

*On the plane*

"Izzy, wake up!"

"How bout nah?"

"YES WAKE UP, WE'RE ALMOST LANDING!"

"You could've said that and not made a scene on the plane"

"Ugh wuteves, c'mon."

Caitlyn's POV

Izzy is so unbelieveably lazy. But I don't care, she is one of bestest BFF's ever. We got a limo drive to the hotel and guess what? SHE SLEPT THE WHOLE WAY! The hotel was so shmexy. Yeah, I said shmexy don't judge, I got it from Izzy anyway. Izzy plummeted on the bed and like a 2 minute nap then I yelled at her to get up, they're shooting soon. We got a limo drive (wow, 3 limo drives ina day? Thats gotta be a epersonal record) to the set.

Izzy's POV

We finally made it to the set and I was UNBELIEVEABLY EXCITED! I got introduced to Rowan, Sabrina and Corey.

"Hi, I'm Rowan! You must be Caitlyn's friend."

"Yep, that's me. I'm Izzy."

"Well nice to meet you Izzy! Sabrina! Ben! Corey! Danielle! Come meet Caitlyn's friend, Izzy!"

"Hi Izzy, I'm Sabrina, that's Corey, Ben and Danielle."

"OMG! MY mom was in love with Boy Meets World when she was my age. If she was here she would be freaking out I bet."

"Glad she liked our show! NIce to meet ya Iz, okay if I call you Iz?"

"Yeah, no prob, Ben."

"Hi, I'm Danielle, very nice to meet you Izzy."

"Nice to meet you Danielle."

"And I'm Corey!" Corey said popping up in front of Danielle.

"I wonder where Caitlyn is, she probably be fangirling out of her mind right now."

" I saw Caitlyn go down that hall to her dressing room."

"Thanks, Corey. See you on set?"

"Sure, bye!"

I walked down the hall to Cait's dressing room, but i bumped into someone really hard and landed on my butt :(((

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" I looked up and saw a reaching hand. I took his hand, and said,

"Yeah I'm fine, who might you be?"

"I might be Peyton."

"Nice to me ya Peyton, oh yeah, your Lucas! Took me a second."

"Well nice to meet you too, see ya 'round?"

"Sure, bye!"