Chapter 3

Izzy's POV

After Caitlyn left the dressing room, I took a nap (obvi) and listened to music, for like half an hour and then Caitlyn came in and heard the music and started singing along. Other then acting, she lives to sing.

"Oh jeez, Cait."

"What? You no like when I sing?"

"I didn't say that."

"So you do like when I sing?"

"I didn't say that either."

"GIRL, YES OR NAH!?"

"Jeez Cait, no need to be angry, I was jkin, jeez...."

"Well anyway, the cast and I we're gonna hange out tonight at the mall, wanna come?"

"Sure, is Peyton coming?"

"Yeah, why?"

"No reason."

Caitlyn's POV

Did she just ask if Peyton was coming with us!? That is a total sign that she likes him! I KNEW IT! #SHIP PIZZY!

*Later*

Izzy's POV

By the time we got to the mall, I was starving. Good thing I brought lots of money! Rowan and Sabrina went to go get their nails painted, and Caitlyn and Corey went to the food court. Then it was just me and Peyton...

"Are you hungry, Peyton? I got some cash and I have a craving for Pinkberry."

"Sure, lets go."

After we got our fro yo, we walked around the mall and talked.

"So Izzy, tell me about yourself."

"Well, I kinda act myself like Cait, I love to sing, I've been dancing for seven years back at home, oh, I LOVE reading. HAnd me a boom, I'll finish it in a day."

"Nice. I kinda like to read too. What book are you reading right now?"

"I just finished The Fault in Our Stars, but I'm currently reading Looking for Alaska and Paper Towns."

"I heard Corey read The Fault in Our Stars, too."

"I hope to see the movie soon. I've been waiting since May, and the movie's already out and I haven't seen it."

"Okay, so what else should I know about you?"

"I am in love with alot of dumb shows, well Caitlyn thinks they're dumb, haha."

"What shows?"

"Doctor Who, Supernatural, and Finidng Carter."

"Sounds interesting, maybe you could show me them when we get back to your hotel?"

OMG, is this like a date?!

"Uh, sure, why not?"

"Cool, maybe we should text Caitlyn and ask when we're leaving."

"Okay."

*Text Convo*

I=Izzy C=Caitlyn

I- Hey when we leaving?

C-Now good?

I-Sure, meet @ Newbury Comics , I'll let the da girls know

I texted the girls and we all left and had a drive back to the hotel.

We all said bye, but Peyton stayed so I could show him my shows.

"Wow, those shows are very interesting."

"Wanna keep on watching Finding Carter? There's only 4 episodes and we  watched 2."

"Sure, should I spend the night like a sleepover? Haha."

"Sure, after we're done watching the shows, I'll get the couch set up."

OMG OMG OMG OMG! Woah, calm down, Izzy. You have never fangirled this hard before. Yes you may like Peyton- WAIT, WHAT?! I LIKE PEYTON?! Why would I be asking myself such a stupid question of course I do!

Peyton's POV

Wow, Finding Carter is actually really cool. I should probably start watching it. God, I'm tired. I wonder if Izzy is- oh she's asleep. Might as well crash here now. I don't wanna wake up Izzy.

*Morning*

Caitlyn's POV

Can't wait to have some yummy wummy panca- OMG. IS THAT PEYTON AND IZZY ON DE COUCH!? OMG OMG OMG OMG! THEY BETTER START DATING NOW.

_____________________________________________________________________________Author's Note

HEYO READERS!

Hope you're liking the story so far, sorry that Chapter 3 took alittle while, I had lots of ideas, except for one I accidently stole from Caitlyn's fanfic, but it was only one thing.  ANYWAY, author out, PEACE!