15.

"Hey guys! I just wanna thank those who came to my 'My Life Story' tour. As you guys know, it's my first tour and you guys successfully made me feel welcome to your country and I appreciate that very much. Thanks again!" I said to my livestreams as people came.

"And to those countries I didn't get to go, I will go there someday. To those who didn't get to go to my Europe tour, don't worry cause that won't be the last, I promise you. So, I'm just getting ready cause I'm going back to UK. If you guys didn't know already, I live there so yeah." I said and read some comments.

'Oh my God, Brad is here!'

'Brad from The Vamps is watching your livestream!'

"So, somebody asked if I was gonna perform when I get there and well, probably. I'm still gonna arrange myself though. I mean, I'm gonna be leaving my brothers, dad and Nikki, it'll be weird." I chuckled and ignored the fact that Brad is watching me right now.

"Hey, just checking in." Charles said as he came in my room.

"Oh you're on a livestream. Hey guys!" He greeted and I chuckled.

"Is Sarah here yet?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Not yet. She'll be here any minute though."

I nodded and grabbed my luggage.

"Do you think you'll come back here again?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Why wouldn't I want to see you again?" I asked and he pouted.

I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"Ofcourse, I'll be back, definitely." I said and he chuckled.

He was lying down my bed, his upper body on show on the livestream. I layed accross his stomach and scrolled through the comments.

"You're heavyyyy" He whined and I smiled triumphantly.

"Well, your fault. This is my bed." I said and he groaned.

"Fine! Just get off of me." He groaned and I laughed.

"Weak!"

"Sarah's here!" Dad called out from downstairs and Charles got down.

"Well guys, there's my ride. I got to go. Thanks for being with me through my livestream. Love you all!" I said fast before ending the live then running downstairs with my luggage. Charles already got the other luggages.

"Bye Dad, Nikki, Carlos." I said as I hinged them all. They can't come and drop me off the airport cause Carlos have school and My dad and Nikki have work.

"We're sorry we can't drop you off." My dad apologised and I chuckled.

"I'll be fine." I said and hugged them again.

vergaraleanna02

*picture of Leanna and fam*

Will miss you guys!

"Leanna!" I heard my mom and Justin call me and I ran to them then hugged them.

"Missed you guys!" I said as we pulled away.

"We missed you too! Are you hungry?" Justin asked and I chuckled.

"I'm good. What about you guys?" Are you hungry?" I asked then and they gave me a nervous look.

"Mom, Justin. What is it?" I asked and they looked at each other.

"We might've told Anne-Marie that you're coming and well, they invited us for dinner." My mom said and I smiled.