When are we?

" wake up darling!"Suzan said it has been quite a while that Lizzie can't keep time to go to the bookshop, she just stays in bed... the mother can't help to see her lateness. what has she been doing lately, that changed all about her routine life; waking up at 7: 00 Am has to be the life of hers, and going to their family's bookshop. Her father has never been home since he left them when her little brother Tonie was in her Elementary school of their town. 

"what?, I want to know the time.."Lizzie said with her voice which was more frozen as if it was winter season... it couldn't have been recognized by anyone else around.. it has to be her mother to recognize it. " Sweetheart, it's  8:30... and I can't tell all the time I spent here calling you .. and by the way, your phone is off.. you always do that" her mother turned downstairs with her sad face that she makes every time 

Tonnie was already up for school which was a great habit of his

" Ma--what happened to her lately?"

Tonnie is such a snitch, wants to bring up his great innocent self over Lizzie. 

she came down with her closed eyes.. she was quite a girl of humor, hard working, understanding..she made a broken glass smile to them and then said that her brain nerves are just broken; she can't remember time to wake up.

" or, you are doing something at night that keeps you up" that was Tonnie who else could it be?

Upsight down, left and right.." WTF, what could it be, I don't even have friends around here... what can it be?"

then her mother nodded her head towards Tonnie and spoke with a soft voice " Tonnie, don't be harsh to your sister, she is the one who keeps us all alive here, all day at the bookshop"

It couldn't have been more awkward for Tonnie, her mother has been fired from her recent job... and all her sister kept doing was keeping the shop working. 

She picked up her sunglasses and small back-bag and left home. 

"I can't believe, OMG", and that was the reaction from Lizzie on her Instagram world... and all it has done was taking her time over and over.... because she got busy with it.  

still, no matter what, she couldn't get her time... something somewhere or nowhere took her time. 

                                            A Dream or a Reality

"There are some days where a day, a night, a dream, and a nightmare have no difference," they say that a good dream is a dream and feels like a reality but a bad dream is a nightmare. I would say that a bad reality is a nightmare. 

on a sunny day, full of a dreamy mind of Lizzie, she received a call from her best friend Nathan who was now living on the other side of the town from April this year. He was the coolest person that she has ever come across; that is what she says. 

They have been neighbors since they were kids and they have taken almost every course together when they were in high school. Him moving away was such a terribly hard time, but all it takes is time - she just got fine, I mean it has been fine after all. There are some people in this world that mean all a lot in our lives, and we can't change a little piece about it. 

" Hey, Liz.," he said with a lazy goblin's voice laying on a fluffy land...all that Lizzie heard was the greatest person she has ever spent her life with.

" Hello, I missed you" that all she came across, she always says that.

"Oh, really, I don't believe you .." still his voice was not moved and it was the weirdest thing on earth. He was always full of life, full of talents. 

" Are you okay?" she asked..she has never been so worried than she was.

" You know, it is never easy here... My father is going to jail and it is so hard for my family" some words are so hard to explain to other people than we would ever think, those ones hurt us and we keep them within us... she was the best friend but something about that escaped her

" Oh, My.. did it get so serious?" yeah, it was so serious.. and the truth was that he never even knew a lot about his father's case. He was named a criminal in Mexico.. and maybe that is why they kept on moving in many cities around and around.

" Liz, I just wanted to talk to you .. and tell you, and I don't know what we gonna do next. it's a nightmare"

Maybe his family was going forever away, and they would never meet again or have any type of conversation. of course she was so worried with her an empty soul; her day has just been shuttered, and nothing else can be done to change done. 

"Nata park, don't you ever worry God is there, you listening?" she just wanted to change at least something for him. But she still was hearing his heartbeat and his unspoken words. She could imagine his position, he was sitting with his phone in hands, his cute green eyes rolling over and over, and his hands moving left and right as it was his speaking way. also, he has a way of touching his nose while speaking, she imagined it all... 

"Okay, Bye!" he said that .. with a strong voice, that was making sure that he made a strong goodbye to a lifetime best friend that he was never going to forget at any second. 

You know what? everyone in this world has someone else to blame no matter what the situation was going to be or was. I am so sure that Mathew Parker was very mad about the Police who are running after him despite his wrongdoings in Mexico. At the end of the day, you won't even distinguish what it was. 

                                                             Circle

"there is this circle that we are living in, but nobody cares much to know it or to tell us"

" Maybe tonight, I' ll call you... After my blood turns into Alcohol"  That was a play in her headsets; Ed's song from 2013 on a given album.. it has been on her playlist since then.. maybe she loved the song.. any reason to love a given song? She just loved it. She just heard some voices around in front of the shop, and some sights from some girls who lived in her hometown, they have always done that since like forever. 

Amanda, Tania, and Sybil had been girlfriends but she has never been part of them, what was the reason, never has she been at their muse or sense or destiny. they always say that we never have a word in whoever comes into our lives. The family, the friends, the talents, etc. And we got a saying on who we are .. but that is the thing that we blame others for. "

" I remember, I had a friend ... that how it was but not anymore," she thought. Who knows what others think of you or will ever talk about you.. when not around? - Her friend was still in life never away... she still was living in the same city...the thing was that one Morning they woke up and they were not friends anymore. Passing along each other got other interestes, friends, occupation, and puff- nobody talked to another again and it kept being that way.

"She works here instead .." Tania murmured to her other two friends.. they just kept on talking about her-the truth was that she knew it was all about her, and she was used.. just keep the volume a little bit too loud to ignore all about the world. All they did was taking a lot more selfies, whatever it was.. portraits. They spend a lot more time there " what were they doing? waiting for someone... thinking straight or waisting time?" 

The question is: Do they all have the same plan of the day or some are just doing it for a trend..or may be noone has a plan of the day.. they just wait for a day to come. 

"No one really knows what's goingon with other people, and no one ever will go n with them the next day- but, we do have a saying in what is going to happen to us the next day".

"she is a loner, you know .. she never has dated anyone " she was so delighted laughing like it was james Corden on the Floor. All they did was laughing and laughing and turned towards her.

"Wait, it was insane to see her with Nathan .. the be-called BestFran" Amanda never spoken with a villain mood on..that was waht they named awkward . And it has never been so awkward to hear that from people who barely even know you.