For Life

He was sitting in the corner of the bar alone, he was looking outside with a widened face. what was he waiting for? it has to be the most important or great thing he has ever waited for. he was in his late 20s, and he was sitting as if the rest of the world was behind him and waiting for what was ahead of him.he kept his hands beating the table which was very artistic of him. He had a long Nike bag, I would name it an extra golf bag. Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock as time was going; he had waited almost for 3 hours alone.

"It's Paulito, from MEXICO?" an old voice come through the way towards him. He gently turned his long hair as his hair flew to his face, and he moved his hair with his hands. He had long brown hair that was flawless. It made him look like a god from the ancient times. He made a bright smile that was indescribable, it lit the whole place. The old man was towards him, and he took a sit on from of him. The roundtable in the corner, next to the window was just a fit for people who were doing business, and nothing else.

"yes, it is me! you must be Antonio, Antonio Suarez!" All he did was having his face up, a smile on face, his teeth were so sharp as if he was a Wolf... Totally his face looked bright, and he was so much like gods in books. He was so innocent, He was in un cocktail smoking which made him look like a model.

"Nice to meet you, finally," Suarez said with a confident humor. His head was full of grey hair; his face was so wrinkled to the point that he is not the type of man in a bar. He added that he never would imagine Paulito being that gent and young.

"You sound so serious, and the gang on the phone!" that made them laugh, they get well along.

Paulo's face was full of curiosity in a moment and a piece of a little fear

"you don't have to feel all of the fear, I can read your face pretty Boy!" the man said with a crooked smile.

"I got your money, as you got my portrait" he added.

He just did bite his pale red lips and did not say a thing.

"there is no trouble here, I know you are getting married in a few months to your girlfriend" Antonio Said.

That was one thing about getting yourself into such games, you give your life to the boss. You don't tell them anything but they know it—that was the nature of the game. Sad is that no one gets to know much about the boss unless you are turning yourself into a boss too.

"Oh, Ooh, how do you know that?" he asked with curiosity. that kept his heart beat a little much faster

"Never Mind, just give me the portrait," he said with a serious face that was not made before.

"I will let you know if I need you in the future," the man said with a head on the table... and all the pretty boy did give him the large bag he had early as he got another little sock-bag that he handed Paulo.

Something was so dumb about their English, it was so hard to tell where they come from. Not France (Europe), Not Hispanic or Latino, not England, Not Asia, not Africa, and Not America. They both kept their real accent hidden; just in between. who know who they were. That was the thing about business, and life, what you have once done will come along with you for always. 

                                                                Fate embended in Destinty

"Dad, do you believe in Fate?" wth was that, Nathan asking his father about that, his father was a very hard one to approach, and now the fate question. He was always not around, and ever if he was, his mind never was. He looked around and around, and did not respond. He moved to room that he called his bureau, and sat there silently. And the question was, what happened to him to turn him so cold, or what was his past.

"Antonio, for God's sake please talk to us or one of your kids" The mother of Nathan has lived all her life in that way; never knew anything about her husband.
"Please, don't talk about your work or anything about you, but answer" she insisted with a loud and furious voice. But, after all, nothing changed.

The wife never had a word with her husband, it was like already a place of misery where it was meant for a grief death, and nothing ever felt happy. You know no matter how things go; family is family; sticking together is the goal. 

 What is the motivation of all that we are doing? Is there something or no matter what we go through- we have a given plot that will get to be played at the end no matter what we gonna do. 

                                     Pretty Little Paradise 

 Her beside him was all she ever wanted, her finger in his hair was her little pretty paradise, she could do that all day. His scent was lighting the room as the sunlight that lights in the twilight. His green lighted more than his scent, and his heart beat was all she could hear every morning when she woke up next to him.

"Love, you came definitely came late last night" she said with her lips pursed as she knew something was not alright with him. She would support him in good and bad times, she always got his back like ever since they met. She did not want to meet the green light from his eyes...she turned her back on him while folding her blonde hair that was pretty as a brown ponny tail or something like a golden long thing..perfect, she had a pretty hair golden hair like Rapunzel but not that lenght. 

" what do you mean, love?" paulo said..his mood was intensely away, that was not his tune. His tune has always been so magical, artistic, and unstoppable humour that lightned them both and everyone. he held her hands in a cold way that was explanable, and he said " You don't ever have to worry about me,  I am fine"... and his turned her head toward her " unless, you want to give the baby, a bad life, do you ,Huh??" then he smilled that smile did all the goodness to her...she smiled back.

Something always crossed her mind, what could she has been without him..that was a pop up question. He found her when she was lost, and love her when she couldn't recognize her anymore, and that was all she could remmember; that was one point to never ever go against him.