"Hope"

" I know that people are always tied to their hopes, there are some low hopes that push a little hard, and high hopes that changes everything; they just bring all the energy from your body to life. And with no hope, you can just grow as a plant rooted in your bed forever!"

Paulo grow up hoping that one day in his entire life, he will not be like his family, he will a beautiful wife that he loves, he will have a home full of happiness. He grew up in sadness, all his father has done for them is being a drunkard and beat them left and right. All that he tried was bringing his hopes into reality, he worked so hard for that ... his greatest desire was money in whichever way.

"Franceska, I have something important to tell you!" he said, " Suarez, the other man wants me at his horse la-Cienda in Guadalajara" he wanted to shatter down everything that was in their apartment room. "You told me that, that was your only deal with him," She said. All that was his hope. He hoped that he was going to get along with that, he hoped that he was going to be fine with the family that he was about to have. He held her hands and said " Love, this is not me... I am so sorry about this, I hope it will turn out fine, And.. and, I will come back to you!"

All that he was ignoring was that the old man, told him that he knew all his criminal records from the past and that he liked him " Pretty boy, we are the same, that's why we are good together" that kept repeating in his head-- it meant that maybe he was not going to turn back, but he hoped for better, he wanted all the best for his little family so bad. He was obviously a leab at some point. He just tried to ignore, but he knew that Antonio's business was never easy and innocent-Who knows that he will be doing the next morning!

He leaned towards her to clean up her tears that were flowing on her cheeks. she knew that loving Paulo was a difficult thing, he knew him so well, and all that he has been through...He kissed her like a goodbye/he would never see her again... she was so breathless, what else could she have done...she remembered every touch, even a slight move from him-it was all in her mind. " Paulito, I hope your deal closes so soon, I want you back here" she was having a little of high hopes, and it was so obvious.

"I am coming soon.. Love, and I won't leave you again," he said as he was grabbing his case for his new life. Sooner, they were about to have a baby boy, and the father was not going to be around for any soon--but that the least he could do to save them. 

: He knew Antonio from his friend Angello who they did all the gamblings together, and it was just a simple move to make, just go and still the Portrait that was worth 300 million Euros. The portrait named Saviour of the world-- As it is so expensive, he just stole it as told, and never looked back, yet a lot of people suffered from that, who gave any damn a thing about doing wrong, they only hoped they do well in what they're stealing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got no excuses
For all of these goodbyes
I will call when it's over
'Cause now, I am just not myself

I hope that one day, shakes will be gone

cold sweats will disappear,

and we will be reappeared

I don't know why

I do it every, every, every time

I just have a lot in my mind

Sometimes I just want to cave
And I don't want to fight
I try and I try and I try
please hold my back

Love, I'm so sorry, I'm not sober anymore
And, please forgive me for all that I spilt on the floor
The one who never left me
We've been down this road before
I'm so sorry, I'm not sober anymore

but, I will come back for you

----------------------------------------------

                                                                      "La Tournage"

Races happen at the end of every season, and that is the kind of races on horses that even demand to give up your life, and it is a typically another gambling way around. Everyone said that at the end of the day, people will lose their lives for money offered after the conquer of the race. breaths over and over everywhere, and nobody ever heard about the winner of the race...where did they go, and the terrific thing about it was that no police ever interfered to discover anything about it. Was Mexico another kind of crime freedom or nobody cared enough to understand the logic behind the race. Everyone gathered enough to watch the races, they spent their time trying to know who was going to be the winner, and others fighting the battle that was very hard to win. They purchased the old and strong horses from Mr Antonio's herd of horses. The horses were warriors which means that they fought the battle themselves, the greatest horse had to win over the others. 

"Did you check, the horses.. "he mummed around Paulito's ears.. and he did not react. he closed his eyes and moved his sticky hands in his half hair that was at the edge of this head... and enhanced his word "Paul, I want to know if you checked all the horses". His finally reacted and said that he checked them all.. did he really do that? he has been a bit away for the last days, he was not taking control of everything, Rolenzo, the dog has been found dead while he was supposed to take care of it.. that meant that all that he had in responsibilities might fall, fade, and disappear. 

He took a sip of the lemonade that was n their living room table, he held it soo tight with some kind of anger, and he rolled his eyes toward  Paulo who was sitting legs crossed on a small sofa that was probably for a 5 years old " Don't make me regret my offer to you, you got to act so hard". through all that he has been through, he never wanted to give up, he had his head up, stood so tall. his actual height was not that tall, he was a man of 1.65 cm. paulo was in his velvet summer shirt, and it was nothing to do with the season, he was in his long brown boots, and the skinny jeans that made him look exactly like a model that he will never be. He widened his eye muscle and lighted his whole face " yes, sir!", and he added that he was willing to act hard, and finish what they have started. Was he making promises that he did not even understand, or he had something in mind? 

The tournament turned Guadalajara into some kind of hell, and Paulo was going to add on fire into hell. He just stood to uphold some kind of map, and some book that seemed to be holding some kind of history, he was so confident than ever; I am sure that he has a show in mind