I know I belong somewhere

"I have those blue thoughts!" they are draining me, they are drowning me in a depth that I don't even know. who knows what I have been thinking, and my dreams? nobody knows them. I have been living in those blue thoughts, and them take me away. 

lately, Nathan had been drowning in his mind, and his mind was a very big ocean full of squids that bite like crazy. He hasn't moved from his home for days, no appetite to eat anything. What has he even been doing? he did nothing. there are those days where you really disappear even from your soul, it gets eaten up. what about his phone, he had 30 missed calls from his best friend Lizzie, and not that only; other girls from town had been calling him, but he did not pick any. "Nath, It's Sybil.. I called but you didn't pick, I wanted to say hey- I have seen you at the parade,... I just wanted to talk to you I am so sorry for your family" it was her text message from her, did she really care that much. All the girls from town say that Nathan is a cute one, and Sybil had been a typical cheerleader who could have been one of the other girls. 

The whole neighbourhood was calm as if it was the lonely hood, It was her first time to reach there ever since they came back. "Knock, Knock..." the door was so hard to knock...she barely hurt her hands. The door was not even locked, and Lizzie entered... to check if her best friend was in there. She had thought of him for almost every night. He had spent her days with him, she could think of what he said, his problems, the plan they had together; there was always a reason to think of him.