29

Zane

Ugh I couldn't resist Zaniyah but I wasn't going to feel bad because her mom didn't have time for us anymore. I'm glad she's gone to London for three months now I'm bout to satisfy my cravings. Right now I was tasting on Zaniyah's sweet virgin pussy and it was better than her mom's I must say. I flicked my tongue up and down slowly on her clit and she moaned softly. She eased up and let me put a finger in her tight little pussy. I played with her slowly while I was still snacking on her pretty pink pussy. Her moans grew louder and that turned me the fuck on all the way. I took my finger out her pussy and tasted it because I couldn't get enough of tasting her sweet pussy juices. "Zane I want you all the way", she whimpered. "Oh you do now", I said looking into her eyes. Zaniyah young ass really had me hooked and I prayed I was dreaming because this felt so unreal. "Zane fuck me please but don't hurt me", Zaniyah begged. I was anxious and scared to even go that far to take her virginity but damn she was begging for it. "Okay but promise you won't tell and promise me you won't cry if it does hurt", I said. "Daddy I won't I promise I love you Zane and I always have", she said so sincerely. I didn't know what else to say because I was shocked she felt that way.

"Zaniyah what you mean by what you said", I asked curiously. "When Lanie was talking about you it made me mad but then I started to think about you myself. That night I started to tease you I had been thinking about you the whole time. That's why I got mad and kept my distance." I looked so shocked because her mom never poured her heart out to me that much. "Damn Zaniyah but you know you too young for me and we shouldn't even be doing this but I can't help myself when it comes to you", I said. "Zane just shut up and keep fucking me we in too deep now and it's too late to turn back", Zaniyah said. She sure was demanding but I did what she asked but I had to get the strap out of me and Amaya's room. I grabbed and put it on right there and walked back where Zaniyah was. I saw her look at my strap and her mouth dropped like she had never seen something so big before. I was nervous as hell because I never did anything with a virgin before. I exhaled really deep and made Zaniyah lay back and I positioned myself in between Zaniyah's legs. I bit my lip as I made sure her pussy was really wet so I played with her clit some more to get her extra wet. I eased inside her slowly and she begin to whimper because it hurt her.

I took my time and eased in her more when I knew she could take the first few inches. "Mmm Zane it hurts but it feels so good", she moaned out. "Pleasure is pain baby", I whispered in her ear. "Fuck yes it is baby and I wanna feel all your pleasure daddy", she said so sexy. As soon as the inches tore her innocent flesh I knew I had her. I stroked her slowly and she dug her nails in my skin. "Oh my gosh Zane I want more please", she begged. I gave her what she asked for but took my time. I started giving her more inches and right now it was getting intense. Zaniyah was moaning and screaming so loud and I was glad that it was only us. Now I was beating her pussy up and I knew later she won't be able to walk or her legs would feel like spaghetti noodles. I made her turn around and I fucked her pussy from the back and I was hooked. "Zaniyah I love you so much", I said as I worked her pussy. "Mmm fuck daddy I love you too I promise I won't tell my mom just as long as you keep fucking me this good", she screamed out. I was fucking her so good now that her wetness started to drip down her legs. I began to grow tired and I was hot so I eased out of Zaniyah. I laid on her bed not wanting to get up but it was time to clean ourselves up.