FORTY-THREE

INDIANA, HAWKINS.   ARCADE.

after max came outside screaming that we were a couple I held close to wills slightly taller frame.

"I never saw it coming," lucas said, as he came saw us hugging outside.

"wait how was you watching us?" I asked, they pointed at dragons lair through the window. "busted part two," I said, will laughed at my statement.

"we need to chat about this, come on y/s/n spill it," max said and I let go of will.

"has everyone run out of change?" I asked firstly.

"no but I'm starving," dustin spoke up and I chuckled.

"okay let's go to town for dustin and we'll tell you," I suggested, holding wills hand as we began to walk off to town. "alright, what do you want to hear about?" I asked as the boys unlocked their bikes.

"when did you make it offical," max suggested. I watched as will struggled with his lock, I went over to help break it open and set his bike free.

"thanks," will said and kissed my cheek. I stood up and continued to chat.

"anyways, it was yesterday we made it offical," I told her and she knotted her brows together.

"are you sure it was yesterday?" she asked I nodded and held wills hand. "joyce was so happy to find out," I joked and looked up at will remembering his face being squished whilst his mom hugged him.

"she's like that though isn't she," will told me I nodded at him.

"correct," I replied as dustin lead the way to the closest store.

"who's going inside, jane doesn't want to," mike said. dustin, lucas and mike said they'll head in together. I said I'll wait outside with jane and max.

"okay, see you in a bit boys," I said, waving at them will followed along and walked in with them.

"ugh, I'm starving and during nog going to give us any food,"max complained, I shrugged and looked towards the girls as I sat down on the curb, the bikes Infront of us.

"oh we, you don't know what he's gonna buy," I told him. eleven came and sat down and max joined too.

"I could grab something for you," el said to max, we both turned to her with knotted eyebrows.

"eleven you can't go stealing," I told her and she nodded.

"but if you're that hungry I could get you something to eat," el said and stretched out her legs on the curb.

"okay," max replied, we all sat keeping an eye on the bikes.

"we're back," dustin said holding a bag of crisps, eating into them. we got up and the boys got their bikes.

"where are we heading now?" I asked and stood next to will in the group.

"let's go to the junkyard," mike suggested.