New.

Astrae awoke in the train, feeling groggy and sore. He stared out the window and wondered where he was, rubbing his eyes and sitting up. "Oh sir!" a guard that was standing outside the door came into the room and kneeled in front of him. "Are you feeling any better?" Astrae's eyes widened and he sunk back into the seat, "W-where? W-who?" the guard gave him a smile and patted his knee, "You are fine sir. We are taking you to the capital, your mother is on her way over being escorted by our top guardsmen." He laughed nervously, "She's a.... feisty one, eh?" Astrae nodded, "W-who are you? If you don't mind me asking..." The guard's eyes widened and he stuck out his hand, "Oh I'm sorry sir! I'm head of the Capital Guard, Gunnar Kade." Astrae shook it and mumbled, "I'm Astrae... Please don't call me Sir." Gunnar smiled again, "It's good to meet you Astrae." He turned and looked out the window again as Gunnar left the cabin and again plunged Astrae into his own thoughts. "The Capital huh? I guess it won't be too bad." He saw the large spires rising above the high walls that protected the city from attackers. A smile lit up his face as he watched the train descend into the lake surrounding, slowing down as it entered. As water enveloped the train, hundreds of beautifully colored fish swam in schools around it. They occasionally followed and even bumped into the side of the train, it seemed strange at how unafraid they were. He stared at them longer, noticing that the coloring on them was not actually- a bright light glimmered and distracted him. Astrae looked in awe on how the train smoothly traveled through the water, the lights of the city making the water glow and shimmer. It pulled into the station, water emptying the room and bustling commuters flooded the room again dressed in bright, lavish clothing. The guard returned and led him off the train, moving quickly and quietly pulling him through the station. They were met outside the building by a small black limo, a chauffeur opened the door and bowed. "Sir, your car awaits." Astrae slid into the cool black car and looked out the window, the capital was deep underwater surrounded by a large, see through dome. Its lights and sights were amazing, they pulled his head in every direction, releasing gasps of awe from him. It took about an hour before they reached their destination, a large manor in the very center of the city surrounded by hundreds, maybe even thousands of guardsmen. The limo came to a stop and the chauffeur opened the door again, maid staff and a head butler awaited him on the stairs. Astrae crawled out of the car and was led up the stairs silently into a room. "Sir." The butler began, "Please bathe and put on these clothes here. You are to have dinner with the President and his Heir promptly at 7:00. Thank you." The man turned and left the room, Astrae lost at to what was happening. He wandered around the room aimlessly, finding a place on the bed he stared out over the city horizon. His mother was going to kill him.