chapter eight; 'Pete, Pete, Pete, PETE'

Patrick's POV

I can't believe pete would say that.

he knows how I felt about Elisa, why the fuck would he say that?

-----two weeks later----

Mindy got out of the mental hospital a few days ago, she's been staying with me ever since. she needs a person to check up on her and be with her, so I volunteered.

Pete and I still haven't talked. he's tried texting me a few times, but I've been too busy to reply.

"sorry I um." I opened the bedroom door without knocking, only to see Mindy in her bra

"it's fine. it's nothing you haven't seen before." she winked

"ah, yes." I laughed

I couldn't stop staring at her. all I could think about was kissing her.

so I did.

I walked up to her, resting her jawline in the palm of my hand, and grasped her bottom lip between mine.

the kiss quickly intensified, but all I could think of was Pete.

'Pete, Pete, Pete, Pete.' the voices in my head echoed.

I growled and threw Mindy onto the bed.

let's see what those voices say when I'm done here.

it didn't take much to undress her, all she was wearing was a bra and some jeans

I slid her jeans off, then she unbuttoned my shirt and took it off quite fiercely.

now all the voices kept saying was

'Mindy. Holy smokes, Mindy.'

I smirked as she slid my pants off, followed by my underwear.

I unhooked her bra and slid her underwear off.

later on that night, she ended up on top of me. we weren't really doing anything other than kissing, but it's exactly what I needed.

A/N

hey guys! holy smokes, 1,000 reads?!? you guys are amazing! I love you all, and I thank you for your continuous support. I apologize for such a short chapter, but I really wanted to update. I should have more up very soon. thank you all again for the 1,000!! I love you guys so so so much!