Prologue

MAIN CHARACTER:

¤Vanessa Dantè .

¤Valentino rodriguèz.

------------------------------------------

Vanessa P.o.v

"Uh.."

"First thing first I'm the realest,.."

"..Drop this and let the world feel it"

"And I'm still in the Bu-"

"Shut the f**k off!"I yelled,pounding on the wall as I pull up the blanket to my face,groaning.

I heard a scowl coming from the room next to me. The music lower down causing a satisfied smirk to appear on my lips.I sigh and drift back off to sleep peacefully...not.

The blanket was ripped off harshly away from me reavealing me to the ray of sweet,sweet sun(not).I hissed like a vampire ,shielding the sunlight with both arm.I dramatically act as if I'm burning causing Ansel,my butler to roll his eyes.

He's more like a grandpa to me.

He slap my leg with an eyebrow raise "Uh..Are you done?" He comment to my little show.I huff and cross my arm as I get up to sit then groan as I stretch my arm.

"Wakey wakey,eggs and Bakey!"He grin at me. I jolt up,Bacon?!!

"Bacon?!"I grin eyes twinkle of hope.
He snort at me .

"Of coooourseee.now drag your lazy ass to shower!"He left the room but not before throwing a pillow in my face .I let out an omph then pissedly enter my bathroom.

I turn the tap to fill the bathtub then squeeze my favourite watermelon shampoo in. I create the bubble by fluttering my hand in the tub and its  finally done.

I strip off my clothes and got in the tub. I close my eyes relaxingly releasing a sigh,as I enjoy my bubble bath.

If there is something that makes me happy,it would be bubble bath,my family,bestfriends and mostly skittles.

Yup.I'm a skittles freak..the whole school knows that.

As I was done with my shower, I left the bathroom and make way into my  closet room. I begin to scan what to wear while tapping a finger on my chin.I grin as I spot what to wear and pick it out.

(Without the bag)

I quickly put them on and walk to my mirror table. I put on a mascara and odourless lip gloss.I wasn't really a fan of make ups,but I didn't say I can't.

I put on my choker(in the picture) and my black beads bracelet.after taming my Mane aKa my Hair,It finally look descend.I love my hair though,it may be wild but once you tame it..it stay like that the whole day.I continue to stare back at the mirror.

Grey eyes with a hint of green and black ring.Long lashes,and defined  nose and jaw line.A pink plump lips girl with silky brown almost black hair .She was smiling back at me and obviously she was me.

I know I suck at introduction but hi.
My name is vanessa rose Dantè. I'm 18 yearsold and goes to Waverly high school. I'm 5'4 with a perfect tanned skin and curve.You can say I'm pretty but still.. I would be insecure by the girl on front cover of Fashion magazine.

I can act childish sometimes, then boyish or serious.But mostly friendly or over friendly.

"Phewwh.."I smirk to myself.