C19:)

Vanessa Pov:

"Well shit"I muttered in frown.

"Alexis?"He stop on track.I could see him stumble a little,still a little drunk I see.I purse my lips half smiling and nod."w-what are you doing here?"he point at me stumbling on me,luckily I had my ninja skill.

I got up and hold him up by the shoulder."Hye Mace, you're still drunk I see.."I told him.He hiccup and gigle at me.

"Alexis?Isn't your name Vanessa?"
Marli told me. My eyes widen,She raise an eyebrows and cross her arm.

Fuck.

"W-what do y-you mean,Marli?"
Mace scrunch his face and look between us.

"I don't know, Ask her."Marli nod at me with crossed hand.My heart almost explode that I blown off my cover.I was never like this,I never messed up.

Why am I like this?

"Okay,okay.I'll explain.."I sigh in defeat and sat him on the chair and sat next to him.

"Yes,My name is Vanessa Dantè.
Daughter of The Don,Nicholas Dante, I was sent on an undercover here as Alexis Lorde to kill Macienth reese.."
Their eyes Widen.But then I stood up and pull out every of my weapons on the table.

"..But I can't do it,I'm sorry for everything, sorry for lying.But I swear what I told Marli was the truth.."I put my hands up and give them time to process everything.

I look down to my feet in shame.
Then A footsteps approach me and I was now engulf with  a hug.I loom up to see who it is, Suprisingly it was Mace.

"Thank you.."He started.

What the-

"..for not killing me,"He smile down at me."..and telling the truth,"I hug him back and smile.

"..Am I forgiven?"I ask sheepishly and they laugh a little, they both look at each other and nod at me.

"Yup.You're forgiven.."They say.I squeak and hug him back .

"Thank you,"I told him.

"Now lets start over,But first we need to go back home,its almost midnight, "Marli told us. We nod and grab our things before locking the Cafe and approach to his black Lambo,almost like mine.

He got to the driver seat but I yanl him back.He yelp almost shrieking.
"Oww.What was that for?!"He pout.
I roll my eyes at him.

"You can't drive, you aren't sober yet,"I told him and he guffawed at me like it was nothing.

"Pshh, don't worry.I drive myself here from the club safely,ya know,"
He shook his head at me.I step infront of him."what now?!"He whine.Marli roll her eyes this time.

"Just listen to her Mace, She's right."
Marli scold him, His mouth open to argue but she cut him off to it.
"Nu-uh Macenth, I'll drive.She'll drive her own Car, you sit in the passenger  seat,"

They had a staring contest before he gave in and grumble on the passenger seat.Marli got to the driver seat and wait for me to get in my Car.
We sped off with me trailing behind them.

---------

We stop at the Cute colourfull house,
Really had the welcoming aura.

Cute garden..

Painted wall..

It just makes me wanna dance and sing the smurf anthem.

We got out and stop at the door.
"Bye Aunt Marli,See ya tommorow"
He hug her and kiss her forehead.