3. Special

Jongdae gave Joon a light kiss on his forehead, which made the sleeping omega gurgle as he yawned cutely, which made Jongdae snicker. He caressed the chubby cheeks of his son, before he gave the right one one last peck and laid the pup cautiously into the cradle beside Yunmin. Staring at them in awe as he whispered a silent "Good night you two miracles", before he sneaked out of the room and closed the door quietly.

He then turned around and was faced with his husband, who was reading a book. Only wearing short white sweats along with black huge glasses, his blonde hair dishevelled, that made Jongdae's insides twist, because his husband looked so darn sexy and so unbelievably compelling. He felt his heartbeat speeding up with every step he took towards the other, before he settled himself onto the older's lap to get his attention.

Successfully.

Because the next moment Minseok diverted his gaze towards him and Jongdae felt his breath hitch and his heart stop beating, when the other gave him a gentle smile along with those bright umber-brown shining eyes.

Minseok put the book aside, before he grasped Jongdae's hips carefully to bring him closer as he sat himself up to peck the younger's lips lovingly. He then gave the other an endearing smile, which made Jongdae blush and butterflies fly around in his stomach as he kept looking at the taller in awe.

Because the older still succeeded to steal his breath away, to make his heart beat a million times faster, to make him feel all bubbly and tingly on the inside and to send an indescribable warm and electrifying sensation through his whole system with just a single kiss or smile.

It stunned Jongdae every single time anew and he felt his heart swelling with affection every time as the love inside it only grew and had grown over the past two years.

And he wouldn't want it to be another way and hoped that it would stay like that. No matter what would be going to expect them in the future.

Yet, before he had the time to admire his husband any further in his thoughts, he was startled by something warm cupping the flesh of his hips. Jongdae looked down and saw Minseok stroking the flesh there as he kept gazing at Jongdae with his tender eyes, which made Jongdae shift around uncomfortably as he blushed only deeper. Because not only tenderness, but also lust and need was evident in those dark eyes and it made his heart ache.

So he mumbled out an "The babies are sleeping, finally....", he stopped and chuckled as he locked eye contact with Minseok, giving him a light smile. "It has taken me what seemed to be like hours to get them sleeping. So...." he stopped again, looking around the room awkwardly as a contrived chuckle left his mouth, before he looked at Minseok again. "So, I think that we should go to sleep now to not wake them up", he added, smiling sheepishly at the other as he peeled the taller's hands off from under his oversized grey shirt.

He rolled off the older's lap and faced him with his back, which resulted in him missing Minseok's sad and concerned expression.

But Jongdae could still feel the other's piercing gaze and he gulped hard as he felt his heart tighten from the sorrow and pain that spread through his system.

Because it had been like that ever since he and their kids had been released from the hospital after about a month. Ever since then he had been avoiding Minseok's more intimate and sexual touches or attempts to get more physically intimated again, although he craved for and wanted it.

He wanted nothing more than Minseok kissing him intensely again, manhandling him roughly again, fucking him senseless again....

Jongdae wanted to feel the other's body heat against his own one again, wanted to feel those plush lips devouring and worshipping him again, wanted to feel the other's hands touching him thoroughly, but oh so gentle, again, wanted the other's knot to split him open with strong, but passionate loving thrusts again....