Sick In Bed

*Jae's POV*

==At the cafeteria==

I'd checked my phone to see whether there's any messages from Yeo Reum. I couldn't reached her all morning.

Ms. Summer
K.
See ya.

(Today)

Hey. 🙆🏻‍♂️

Where are you?
Are you still in class?

'Nope.' I thought to myself. She didn't even read my texts.

"Hey, you're Yeo Reum's friend, Alice, right? Where is she?" I asked when I saw Alice walking pass in the hallway.

"Ah... Yeo Reum is sick, so she couldn't come to class today. She caught herself a cold." Alice explained.

"Alright. Thanks a lot."

I rushed to the pharmacy to get some medicine on my skateboard. Thinking she might have not eaten anything, I got her some congee too. Then went straight to her dorm.

==Outside Yeo Reum's dorm==

"Hey. Open up. It's me, Jae." knocking in front of her door as I waited for her to let me in.

"How did you get through the dorm's security guard?" Yeo Reum asked when she opened the door with a blanket wrapped around her.

"I've got my ways." I winked and make my way in, removed my shoes.

I've put both hands on her shoulders to make her sit on her bed and lie down, then I pulled up the covers up until her neck.

"Rest up while I go heat up the congee for ya. Then you can take your medicine." I get up as I walked to the kitchen. I turned to look at her. Yeo Reum's eyes were shut.

*Yeo Reum's POV*

I woke up trying to open up my eyes. Blinking a few times then saw Jae asleep beside my bed while sitting on the floor. I was thinking why he didn't wake me up and how long did he waited for me to wake up. I got up sitting on my bed and touched his hair a bit. This is the first time I've noticed how long are his eyelashes are and how pink are his lips, like oh,wow, he is a very pretty boy.

Jae suddenly waking up and opened his eyes. I'd blushed and backed away a bit, also pretending that nothing happened. "Oh. You're awake." said Jae with a sleepy voice while rubbing his eyes.

"How long did you slept?" I'd asked Jae.

"Not too long. More like a short nap. Come on, I got some congee heated up for you. Finished it then take some medicine." Jae got up and went to take a bowl for me.

After finishing the congee, I have to swallow up the pills. It's difficult for me to swallow. I can never understand how people could swallow these tiny things so easily. Jae was sitting there watching me and enjoyed my sufferings.

"Wow. You're such a kid." said Jae smilling and both hands cupping his cheeks.

"Cut it out. Stop mocking me." I grunt while trying my best to swallow them pills.

It was already night time, I send Jae off at the door.

"Hey. Thanks for bringing me food and medicine. I feel a lot better now." I thanked Jae while he was putting on his shoes.

"It's fine.Glad that you're feeling better but you'll better sleep early and rest after I leave." Jae nagged.

"Ok. Fine, mom." I rolled my eyes.

"Haha. Funny. Bye then, See you soon." Then Jae went down the elevator.

I closed the door and went to bed. Laying there thinking how thoughtful and sweet he was to come and got through the trouble buying all those for me.