Lunch ❤️

==After few weeks of classes==

"Ugh. God. Finally lunch break. I was dozing off too much." I said to my course mate, Alice. "Wanna grab lunch?" Alice asked.

"Nah. I'm meeting up with my friend for lunch."

"Is that the cute guy waiting for you outside, Yeo Reum? Your boyfriend?" Alice smiled and raising an eyebrow at me. A tall blonde person was peeking through the door, Jae was standing outside trying to look for me.

"Geez, Alice. No. Remember we have another later today. See ya later."

"Yup. See ya, girl." Alice waved and winked at me.

==At the lecture hallway==

"Hey, Chicken Little. Let's go get our grub. I'm starving." I tapped on Jae's shoulder then walked beside him.

"Hey. Why are you calling that?" Jae pouts and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, come on. I think the name suits you. Don't ya think? The glasses, the looks and everything." I giggled making fun of him.

"No. And don't call me that ever again."

"Roger, Chicken Little." I said as I walking backwards and make a salute movement.

"Hey!" Jae shouted and rolled his eyes. He picked up the pace to walked beside me.

"What should we have for lunch today?" I asked Jae since I'm indecisive on what to eat. "Lezz get some ramen. I'm broke af. I know a place where they the best and cheapest ramen." said Jae.

"Alright. I trust you on this. Then we'll get some boba afterwards." I said with twinkles in my eyes.

"Hell no. I'm lactose intolerant." Jae disgusted.

"What? Or you just not like boba?"

"I'm really lactose intolerant!"

"How unfortunate. You're missing out a lot here. But I still think you just don't like boba." teasing Jae while trying to hide my laughter behind my hand.

"Ugh. Fine. But I'm just getting juice."

"Yeah. You're the best." I cheered as we reached the ramen shop. For a moment there, I thought I saw Jae blushed a bit from the corner of my eye. But then maybe I was thinking too much.

Jae came back with one cup of chocolate milk tea boba and a cup of sparkling honey lemon juice for himself

"Here's your chocolate supreme milk tea boba, princess." Jae handed me my boba. "Thanks for the treat." drinking my boba as I pointed hearty fingers at him.

I'd checked the time on my phone. "Oh no. I'm late for my next class. Gotta run! Bye, Jae!" I started running off back to class.

"See ya, Yeo Reum. Be careful on your way. " Jae waved and he went for band practice at the music club.

Notice:
I wrote this fan fiction for fun. So, I might be busy in the future and stop writing this for a long time. I'll try to write whenever I have time.