Chapter 5

Ten minutes before Zak and Keita were about to leave, Zak suddenly didn't feel too well.

"Ugggh... Keita..." Zak groaned as he rolled around in his bed. Keita sighed and helped Zak sit up. He passed a glass of water to Zak who gladly took it and gulped it all in one shot. "Aaaah... Keita, we need to leave..."

"My Prince, you are not feeling well. Rest and we'll tr-"

"No Keita! I *cough cough*... I need to go now!" Zak struggled to speak. He was wheezing and coughing as he spoke. Keita sighed again and patted Zak's back. "I need... I need to save *cough* *hack*... Save Puppy...!" Zak pushed Keita away and attempted to get out of bed. However, the moment his feet touched the ground, he fell over from weakness.

"My Prince!" Keita rushed over to Zak and helped him back into his bed. "My Prince... please rest. We will save Mr Ryner soon..." Keita tried to comfort Zak to the best of his ability, but this only made Zak sob.

"Why am I so fucking useless...?"

~~~~

Meanwhile at Track's house, Ryner was snuggled up in the blankets. He felt warm and his wolf tail was curled up next to him. He remembered what happened this time, as Track was kind enough to not 'drug' him. 'Man... I don't know what’s wrong with me... I'm going out with Kitten but Track is just...' Ryner thought. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Track next to him. Ryner let a small smile creep its way onto his face. He liked how Track's red and black hair fell over his eyes. Ryner leaned over and gave Track a quick kiss on the forehead. He then slowly got out of the bed, as he was unable to sleep for any longer. Ryner looked down and saw that he was naked... again.

'Geez Track...' He thought. He walked over to the drawers where Track kindly placed spare clothing for Ryner to wear while staying here for 10 days. Ryner picked out a clean pair of boxers, a lime green shirt and jet black skinny jeans. He slipped on a red hoodie and walked out to the balcony. He only noticed the balcony after Track had given him a PROPER tour around the small room where Ryner was staying.

He leaned against the railings of the balcony, looking out into the black sky. White dots spotted it and a large round circle sat there, glowing brightly. He let out a soft sigh. Ryner missed seeing Zak's face in the mornings. Though he did like it when Track woke him up. "What am I supposed to fucking do with my life...?" He held his head in his large hands, tearing up a little.

"Pup?" Ryner heard a husky voice behind him and quickly whipped around to see Track in his boxers and scratching his head. "What's wrong Pup?" Track sounded awfully concerned and Ryner gave him a smile.

"Nothing's wrong. Don't worry." Ryner walked up to Track and gave him a hug, resting his head on Track's large chest. Track gave a sigh of relief and hugged Ryner back. Ryner felt a hand softly playing with his hair. He let a quiet chuckle escape his lips.

"Pup... It's been almost 2 days. Do you really think he will come?" Track sounded serious as he asked this. Ryner paused for a moment, thinking of all the possibilities. 'Kitten will come... I know. If there is something close to him, I just know he will do anything he can to protect it. I'm sure he's thinking of a plan to save me right now... But, do I really want to leave...?' Ryner thought to himself. All this thinking was confusing his feelings for the vampire cat and the demon. "Pup...? You're zoning out...."

"Wh-what?" Ryner looked up, only to be hit in the head by Track's chin. "Gak!" Ryner let go of Track, rubbing his head. "Why did you do that?" He whined. Ryner’s actions had only made Track chuckle.

"Hey, you were the one who decided to look up. I didn't do anything."

"You fucking hit me in the head with your chin!"

"No Pup. I had my chin there before you even looked up. When you decided to move your head, it came in contact with my chin so it's basically your fault for not knowing my chin was there."

"... Oh just shut up." Ryner knew he couldn't win anymore so he gave up. Track laughed and patted Ryner's head. This made Ryner pout and Track thought it was cute. Though Ryner might have seemed like the dominant one at most times, in this situation he isn't. Ryner sighed and walked back inside to the bed. He landed face first onto the soft mattress and almost instantly falling back asleep but not before hearing the bed creak next to him and a voice whispering in his ear.

"Pup... I'm bored~"

~~~~

Zak was asleep but tossed and turned in his bed. ".... Nhhh, no... Don't.... Not.... There..." He mumbled while sleeping. Zak had a horrible habit of sleep talking. Keita was siting in a chair beside Zak's bed. He would fall asleep once in a while but he was up for most of the time, "Ahhh~" Zak moaned as he rolled onto his belly. Keita took noticed and watched his prince closely, making sure his Prince was all right and not suffering from anything.

'.... What does the Prince even dream of...?' Keita thought as he watched Zak roll back over to his back. Zak yawned but instantly went back to sleep, pulling the covers of the bed well over his head. Keita sighed. "Looks like a long day..." He got up from his seat and took out his pocket watch and checked the time, "Oh dear..." He quickly rushed out of the room and made his way to the kitchen. He swiftly and skilfully made a meal for his prince when he was to wake up. Suddenly, he heard a loud 'thump' noise followed by an "OH SHIT!" He sighed and ran up to Zak's room.

"My Prince! Wha-" As he was peeking from behind the entrance of the room, he saw Zak on the ground just like he expected, but the thing was Zak looked perfectly fine. Well, except for his medical condition at the moment. "M-my Prince...?"

Zak groaned. "Must have been dreaming about Puppy... I got a... umm.......... boner." Zak whispered the last part of his sentence so Keita wouldn't hear. However, the butler knew very well what his prince had said.

"You dirty little teenager."

"I'm not dirty!"

"Sure sure..." 

Zak let out a sigh and rubbed his head a little. "Did you make me a meal Keita...?" Keita nodded his head, indicating yes. Zak smiled and 'asked' for the food as he felt hungry as ever. Keita bowed again and made his way to the kitchen where he could pick up his Prince's meal. The moment Keita left, Zak's window was broken down by a rock. Attached to the rock was a note.

'Cat.

Pup likes- No wait, LOVES me. Better hurry up and make a decision~'

Zak already knew who it was from. "Shitty Track..." Suddenly, Zak's vision became very blurry. The last thing he heard and remembered was that he was lying on the floor and a voice said, "My Prince!"