Forbidd'n

"Obuzu, fetch me some water at the lake please"
"Auntie, its 10pm" I groaned
"Hurry boy, unless you don't want any egusi soup tomorrow"
I hurried and grabbed the pale and jetted towards the nearest lake.
  "So this is night time in Lagos, its rather beautiful" I thought to myself. Stuck on the view of the glistening stars and the sky as dark as its people, I almost forgot my purpose for coming here.
I aimed the pale towards the water and gathered enough water to fill the pale to a reasonable amount. As I lifted my head, I could see a figure in the water. I thought to myself "Curiosity killed the cat but I'm not a cat, I'm African." So I moved towards the dark figured and it was a girl.....naked in the water. In fear of being labeled as a pervert I grabbed the pale and hid in nearby bushes. My heart was racing. I never saw a naked woman before....well in flesh. I thought to myself "One peek wouldn't hurt" So I poked my head out of the bushes and took in the beautiful view of a fully matured women.
Her skin complexion was equal to that of a cocoa bean mixed in with a drip of cream, her face was clear of any blemishes and the drips of water on her face we're dancing with the reflection of glistering stars, her breast were the size of grapefruit with nipples that looked so inviting to suck, her ass was smooth and fat which jiggles in every movement, her hair was silky and jet black which somehow glowed in the dark, no pubic hair in sight and her vagina was just beautiful, it was plumped with the lips shut together and her slightly erected clit was poking out......maybe the excitement of swimming naked in a river prone to visitors turned her on a little bit.
I could feel all the blood coming from my brain to go to one area...(we all know what's happening to Obuzu) I could feel my hormones raging in my body, but I didn't want to disturb her. She was illuminating the area around her, she was like a majestic entity basking in the moon's radiant rays. She was the embodiment of beauty, I didn't feel worthy of being in her presence. I watched her swim in the river for 30 more minutes until I decided it was time to go back to the compound. When I arrived home I saw my aunt sleeping on a chair so I sneaked past her, put the pale in the kitchen and went to bed.