Ęncounter the Ęntity

" Obuzu just sit back and relax, let me help you release" a soft voice whispered in my ears. I looked at the owner of that voice, "Its you" I screamed "the girl from the lake" I was in a slight panic, I didn't know if to feel excited or scared. The girl from the lake rubbed my hair and stared deep into my eyes, during our locked vision, I got to examine her soft, cherry lips. The excitement and the thoughts of the things I wanted to do to her lips became overwhelming, so I lean in towards her and jammed my tongue in her mouth and I could hear the soft, hot whimpering, so I decided to slow it down to long and sloppy kissing. She stopped and started kissing down my chest, making her way to my midway erected cock. She kissed my penis head and nearly swallowed the whole thing. I put my hands on her head and continuously ram my cock in her throat. It felt so nice that I started to moan. I could feel myself about this close to coming, then I heard "Obuzu its time to get ready for school"
I jumped out of my dream, then checked my pants.
"Yup look like I got myself into a "sticky" situation" I hurry on to do my normal morning regiment and was on my way to school.
       School in Lagos was basically the same as my old school in Aki state, so I wasn't really worried, I walked in the classroom and of course I seemed out of place, A boy changing school during his senior year is kind of weird, so some of the students were dumbfounded. The teacher told me to introduce myself "Hello my name is Obuzu Waoswagu and I look forward to learning with you guys" everyone was so shocked on how formal I was and the teacher was impressed, he then called on the class rep to give me a tour around the school and when I saw her my jaws dropped to my feet. It was her-the entity she was as beautiful clothed as she was naked. After class she introduced herself to me, "My name is Ethy Oupia and its a pleasure to meet you"
"Yes its a pleasure to eat.... I mean meet you too" I slapped my face to my embarrassment but it seems like it didn't bother her, in fact she chuckled a bit. Thats a good sign I thought girls love to laugh. As we walked down the hall talking and laughing, I was so amazed that,  not only that I was able to see the the girl from the river, but I'm having a full on conversation with her. Our eyes met each other for a second then she looked away blushing. It was so adorable, her chubby cheeks turned a bright red color, she was like a strawberry dipped in chocolate.
     "Um do you enjoy the night sky" she asked, it was probably a rebound because she knew I saw her blushing. I told her I did and it was almost as beautiful as she was, as cheesy as that was it made her blush even more and I used this chance to ask if I can walk her home, to my surprise she accepted my offer and after agreeing where to meet, we went to our separate classes. I was so excited that I barely could have focus during the rest of the class. It was finally time to meet her by the gate. Her figure from far was just as I remembered it during that night. We met up and she seemed shocked that I actually came, but she regained her composure. We talked about many things like the sky, the water, even our favorite soup to eat fufu with, but one question I would never ever expect to come out a girl you just met mouth was "Are you a virgin" I was shocked. I swallowed all my pride and answered her truthfully "Yes I am", she seemed shocked, she said I have a charismatic aura, so she assumed that I was having plenty of sex, I asked her if she was one and she said yes. I was excited, it was going to be kind of embarrassing if I was the only virgin.
      "Do you want to meet up at the lake later tonight, I go there to clear my head" Ethy asked, I was almost at disbelief, this girl keeps shocking me, if she continue doing this I don't know if my heart can take it. Reclaiming my lost composure I accepted her offer and she seemed very happy, she hugged me goodbye and headed in her compound. With my adrenaline mixed with raw stamina I 200meter dashed home. When I arrived met a bowl of Egusi soup and garri waiting for me, I thought to myself "Today has to be the best day of my life-o." My aunt asked the normal "how was school question" I answered all in a swift matter sweating the details, I legit made it sound like a boring school day, which it was, but at an extent.