Hœly

"Obuzu, get up its time for church", my aunt screamed.
                 "Ahhhhhh" I groaned, I checked my pants to make sure that what had happen last night wasn't a dream. "I'm clean, it wasn't a dream, that means......I'M NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE, Oh my God-O, I need to go to church" I threw on my pink button shirt with tan chinos, a brown belt and brown shoes. I was sharp as a goat blade. I had to be, I wanted to look my best whilst I ask for forgiveness. On our way to church we noticed a crowd of people, more than usual, "Church was really full today" my aunt said
          "I wonder why" I thought to myself , "Do they need forgiveness to?" I continued. The thought was perished after I saw "Dem Ghana Gyals" coming along, it all makes sense now. They're a hit gospel group who are known all around the world. To be honest, they are more known for their beauty, not their singing, but you don't need a beautiful voice to worship God.
       They started singing and everyone started dancing shouting "Amen", "Thank you Father", and "Back to sender oh Lord", I personally was confused, they made church into a concert. I started to grove to the beat too until I felt a familiar warmth on my back and the owner of that warmth sniffed my hair, I turned around to find out it was Ethy, I can feel all the forgiveness I asked for canceling out just by the sight of her. She blushed at me and the only thing I could think of was her cocoa brown skin against mines.
              "Obuzu snap out of it" I told myself. I'm in church and these things are going through my head, who knew losing your virginity would make you into such a nonchalant pervert. "I missed you, but my vagina missed you more" she said.
"Behave Ethy, we are in church" I said,
"I know we are, but I can't help it, my heart beats faster when I see you then my vagina begins to tingle, I don't understand this feeling I have for you, seeing you right now is driving me the crazy-o" she said. When ever she expresses herself like this I can't help but feel restless, I could feel my already tight pant growing even tighter, I hope she doesn't notice it, I'll be in big trouble with the Lord. I knew I had to take my mind of it, so I started to follow along with the choir.
"Under the canopy" I singed whilst trying to return the blood my privates borrowed from my heart. "WITHOUT MY PERMISSION" I groaned. Have I become senile, look at me.... having a short conversation with my penis. I'm going to enroll myself in the Nut House after church.
Finally church was over and I could feel the lustful aura Ethy was giving off, I knew if she didn't get what she wanted, she was going to forcefully take it. I was determined to keep my holiness, so I rushed out of church, but I guess my determination couldn't beat her horniness, because she was already outside waiting for me. I slowed my pace so I could walk out with my aunt, when suddenly I heard the pastor said "I need some ladies from the church to help cook some food for Dem Ghana Gyals".
" Please don't call my aunt" I said with my fingers crossed.
"Melodi" the pastor said. Of course, why did I think her name wasn't going to be called, she was one of the best cooks in the settlement. The aura of the entity grew closer.
"I was looking for you Obuzu" Ethy said smiling. She led me towards an abandoned building 2 miles from the church, at least she was concerned about location.
My body started to warm up, I could feel my heart jumping in my body, she lean in closer and put her head on my chest. "I missed your smell and the warmth of your body" she said. I could feel her heartbeat and mines synchronizing. It was relaxing. All the worries had been lifted of my chest, I felt so safe around her, their was no sexually feelings, it was just love, it was comforting, her in my arms was like eating fufu, it was a sensation that only God can explain. I rubbed her head and kisses her forehead, her body melted even more, every tension in our body had left, we were one, spiritually not physically, two hollows shells connected with two souls that met each other half way in their respective bodies. After 10 minutes of silence, we completed the equation with a kiss, then we hugged each other and we left. I thought to myself "That was love, not sex" I understand the difference now. Sex and love are the same but different, you can't enjoy sex without love and you can't enjoy love without sex, they are two chemical bonds that coexist with each other.