Obsession

It was finally time to meet Ethy at the lake and to be honest, I was kind of nervous, "What will we talk about", "What will we do", these were the questions flowing through my head. I had a-lot of freedom, so I could leave to go outside no matter what time. I threw on something that was easy to come off just in tcase things get......sexually spicy, then headed to the lake. I could see Ethy in the distance and it seem she was thinking the about wearing something that was easy to take off too, because she came with blue shorts and a large white t-shirt.She looked so vulnerable it was an instant turn on for me, I sneaked up to her and hug her from behind, the boner I had was rubbing against her butt and she started to grind on it for awhile. I didn't know what took over me but next thing I knew I started sucking on her neck and she started moaning softly. I asked her if she was hurt, but she was to busy in her soft moans to reply, I turned body to fave me and started kissing her lips then sucking her chest. It was like a dream come true, I'm really about to do this. I lifted her shirt up and she was hesitant in letting me see her body, little that she knew I studied ever inch of it, I complimented her breast and made her feel secured, then I gently licked her left nipples, whilst playing with her right boob. I looked at her delicious chocolate face and watch it shine in pleasure. At this time my cock was generating enough heat to power ten villages, but i knew it wasn't time to take it out. I looked at her right boob and it was craving the attention her neighboring sister was getting, ofc i gave it to her too. After her nipples were nice and hard, I glide my tongue down to her vagina and started to lick between her slit. Her vagina was piping hot and her clit found its way in my mouth, I sucked on it for a minute and I can already feel Ethy's juices splashing in my face. I eat her pussy out leaving no area without the trace of my saliva, her pussy juice was sweet with a tangy taste and I continued to slurp all the juices her generous vagina was giving me, the moment I was going to lift my head up to see the face of my victim, she grabbed my head and pushed it back to her vagina and following her rhythm I proceed to do some tongue tricks I learned from porn videos and boy oh boy, she was pulling my hair and trying to make stop but, I wasn't satisfied. I locked her legs open and forcefully eating her vagina until she squirted all over my hair.
       "I never felt anything like that before, my pussy is beating " she said, I laughed
    "That means I'm doing a good job", She laid me on my back and pull downed my pants.
        "Its time for me to make you feel good" she said,
She licked my penis head, then pushes the whole thing down her throat, I moaned a lot because this was an entirely new experience, she kept on sucking without using her hands for support and I could feel my cock pulsing, took it out of her mouth, spit on and started stroking it. I stopped her and pulled her towards me, I opened her leg so I could finally enter her gushy birth canal. I told her grab my hands because I know popping her cherry was going to hurt her, I pushed in my hot veiny cock inside her pussy and she started to scream, I could see the blood from her vagina and the tears in her eyes.
    "You good right" I asked her, She shake her head, but I can see popping it made her exhausted, now the hard part was done, I started motioning my cock in and out slowly so she can get use to this thick foreign object inside her. After some slow thrusting, I can see she wasn't feeling any pain anymore, so I started ramming her cunt harder and faster, and I watched her whole face changed, her eyes rolled back and she started moaning loudly, I covered her mouth, but I could still hear her and I could feel her biting down on my hands so as punishment I nibble on her nipples and that really put her in check and for my punishment she came on top of me and started to ride my cock, the more I slapped her ass the faster she would ride and I could feel she was close to cumming because her walls was starting to tighten on my dick. As she ride me and clinched my hip and thrusted her slit and she went wild.
      "I'm cumming, fuck, fuck, my pussy is screaming" she said, after that me and her came at the same time.
      Her pussy juice mix with my cum lubricated my pubic hair. She was unable to move because of the shock of her orgasm so she laid on top of me. I rubbed her head and asked her if she had fun. She looked at me and smiled, I felt her vagina and it was throbbing like a heartbeat, I knew I did a great job. We lied there for half the night. Just speechless. We were reflecting on this new thing we just experienced. The crickets were criketing and the nincadas were buzzing but through all that noise, our hearts were in sync. I knew this wasn't just sex, I felt a connection with her and I knew she felt the same way.
        "Obuzu, for now on I only want you inside of me, I don't care if you love someone else or marry somebody else, I will forever belong to you" she said in a soft voice.
       Hearing those words made me happy , I knew she fell for me, and I also knew that the loving I gave her made her spiritual attached to me.