1.

Jo'Siah's POV

"Mariana Nicole Rivera!!!!" I yelled to my best friend, she was taking all day and this girl know she got to be at work.

"I'm coming Jo, damn" she yelled back, this girl a mess.

She walked down the stairs in her work uniform. "Awe look at you" I teased her, she hates her work clothes.

"Boy let's go, we still gotta get Damian" she said as we walked out the door.

Damian is her no good boyfriend, cheater, heartbreaker and could give a fuck less about her, of course when i tell her shit she dont listen to me so whatever.

"Best friend how many times you gone run back to his sorry ass? he aint shit, he using you man, you know that" I lectured to her again.

"As many times as i want, mind your business, aint nobody else out there for me, so fuck it"

"How you know that tho?" I asked.

"Cause the person i really want aint fucking with me like that so..." she gave me a quick look then turned before i noticed it.

She talking bout me? Nah couldn't be, thats my bestfriend, she couldn't feel for me like that...

Mariana's POV

I gave Jo'Siah a quick look and turned away before he could notice.

This been my bestfriend since i was 11 years old, I liked him since we were 17. He's 20 now and i turn 21 in 2 months, Christmas day.

I couldn't even think about how he may react if i tell him how i felt,  he brushed off what i said anyways so I left it alone.

We pulled up to Damian house to pick him up too, we both worked at the same place, so it worked out.

"Sup bro" Damain tried to dap up Jo'Siah but he ignored him and just replied with a dry "hey"

We pulled up to our work finally, Damian got out right away, I stayed back to talk to Jo.

"Whats your problem Jo?" I slightly yelled.

"Bro i dont like that dude, you know that" he rolled his eyes, what a fucking girl.

"You may not like him but thats my boyfriend and your my best friend, I just want yall to get along" I whined.

"Okay best friend, im sorry, ill try harder"

"Thanks suga plum", I kissed his cheek and got out the car. I paused after I closed the car door, cause wtf I never did that before.. he definitely gone know something up now.

Jo'Siah's POV

This girl done lost her mind kissing me on the cheek. I thought to myself as I rubbed where she kissed and smiled. I felt all warm and shit inside, wtf.

I didn't have to pick her up from work until 10 it's only 730, so i decided to head to the store and get some food for the house.

The car ride there, walking through the store, everything I did, for some reason I just couldn't get Mari out my mind..