3.

Mariana's POV

I got up and went to the kitchen to make me and Jo some breakfast, I haven't seen him since last night and honestly I was kind of nervous to, he walked in the kitchen and interrupted my thoughts.

"Good morning bestie" I said all bubbly, trying to play nice and not so nervous.

"wh-what's up?" he seemed nervous as hell too but I don't know why.

"what's wrong Jo? crazy dreams?" I teased him, he always having nightmares and shit.

He was kind of taken back by what I said and just looked at me confused.

"Chill bestie, im playing" I grabbed a plate from the cabinet and put his eggs, bacon, and pancakes on it and handed it to him. "Here, eat, we still need to go find costumes for our halloween party in a couple weeks, you know I ain't trying to do things last minute. Damian had to work Halloween so me and Jo decided we we're gonna dress up together instead. He just nodded his head and we ate in silence, he was being really fucking weird but knowing Jo, I just ignored it, finished my food and went to get ready.

Jo'Siah's POV

I wasn't trying to be all weird around Mari but I still couldn't figure out why I had that dream about her, I never felt any type of way for her, or never looked at her in that way, the shit was honestly bugging me.

I finished my food and went to get ready, I opended the bathroom door and walked in to brush my teeth, not even realizing Mari was in the shower, I tried to walk out slowly but I guess she heard me.

"Jo, that's you?" I wanted to stay quiet but I answered her, "yeah" I replied, my dumb ass. "Could you hand me a towel I forgot to grab one, I turned to the closest, turned back around and there she was standing in front of me ass naked. Don't get me wrong Mari had an amazing body, thick thighs, nice pudgy waist, and her breasts man were so..... I came back to reality when she grabbed the towel from my hand, "you been real weird today Jo" she said before walking out the bathroom, damn.

*******
We pulled up to this store called Halloween USA to look for our costumes, we went in and it was mad scary shit, Mari a baby so ima have to get her ass lol

"Best friend how bout these?" I held up a Freddy Krueger Mask and Ms Krueger outfit.

"Boy thats more for couples, what about these?" she held up Mickey and Minnie ears and from the look on her face, I knew I couldn't say no, she was so excited to be doing this with me, probably cause Damian never did shit like this with her but Mari, she deserved it.

"yes best friend! i love them!" she went to find the matching outfits for them and I grabbed a clown mask and hid in an isle waiting for her to come back.

She started to look around for me, calling my name, as soon as her back was turned, I snuck behind her and grabbed her waist scaring the shit out of her. She screamed loud asf and she whipped around, by this time I was holding her by her waist and we were staring right into each others eyes, she pulled away from my grasp quickly.

Mariana's POV

Me and Jo been having weird interactions with each other all day, this morning at breakfast, the bathroom and now here, I mean I didn't mind it considering how I felt about him but I still was with Damian and Jo couldn't possibly feel for me how I did for him, so I had to act like his touch didn't make me melt, like it clearly just did.

We grabbed our things and checked out, we headed to Party City to get some decorations and stuff for the party and the car ride was awkward asf, he didn't even look at me. I had to break the silence.

"Jo you been weird all day, what's wrong?"

"Mari, can I be honest?" he seemed worried about something.

"of course"

"last night after I left your room, I laid down and I suppose I went to sleep but the dream I had has just been bothering me all day....." he started to admit to me and I kind of didn't like where it was going. He continued.

"......basically in the dream, you came up to me in my room, got on top of me and started kissing me so passionately, so deeply like you've been wanting to do that for years" he stopped and honestly I had no fucking idea what to say to him. I mean it was all true, I did want him, I do feel deeply about him but I just couldn't bring myself to admit to him. I let out the hugest laugh and said "gross" as if I was disgusted by what he had just said, but in reality I was really blown away. I gave him a quick punch in the arm, and he started to laugh with me.

"your right man, that is gross, you're like a sister to me almost" when he said that, I instantly stopped laughing, It made my heart skip a little and all my emotions for him and everything that was going on just took me over, I literally started to cry. I wiped the couple tears that fell before he noticed, at least now I can save myself the embarrassment of ever having to tell him how I felt.