IMAGINE zayn fandom Olympics

Imagine you and Zayn have been best friends since you were born but you haven't talked to him since he tried out for the x-factor. You still had his number but you thought if you called or texted him he would think he was too good for you. I mean he was Zayn Malik and you were his old best friend why would he need you when he could be friends with all these beautiful amazing girls? why would he need you right? Untill today. You hear your phone ring and you see who's calling. ITS HIM. after all these years he's calling you now. But why today? Why now? Your heart fills with questions dying for an answer. So you pick it up and you hear a sniffle. It sounds like someone's crying."Zayn? Is that you?" "hey (y/n), I'm so sorry I haven't called you in so long I miss you so much but I haven't had time to call you can I come over I need to see you right now?" "yeah zayn no problem come right over I miss you too" "okay I'll be there in 10 minutes bye (y/n) I love you" "I love you too zayn see you soon bye"

After a hour you hear a knock on the door. Hoping its him you race over to the door and open it. You see him, and your heart begins to sink. You see his eyes are red and puffy from crying alot. "Wats wrong" you ask.He just stares at you for a little while not saying anything just staring you start to get self conscious "is there something on my face?" "no you just look really beautiful since I last saw you... WAIT not that you weren't beautiful then it's just..." you cut him off "thanks zayn come in" he blushes an adorable look he really has gotten handsome since you last saw him why would he be crying "so what's up?" you ask him "I've just really missed you (y/n) you know I was dating Perrie and she was jealous of you so she never let me call you she got upset when I said I was gonna call you for your birthday last week and broke up With me." "Well that horrible if a girl like her doesn't trust you than she didn't deserve you!" "Thanks that made me feel so much better" Zayn said smiling right at you. He really does look good and he's single now... WAIT what am I thinking I can't like my best friend!

You decide to watch a movie. A scary one by his choice even tho he knows you hate them. Bet He did that on purpose. He knows how scared you get and usually by the end of the movie your curled up in his lap screaming while he laughs at you. But not this time you promise yourself you won't get scared. Right in the middle of the movie zayn puts his arm around you and didnt let go for the rest of the movie. After the movie zayns big brown eyes were looking right at you and then he kissed you! Here you were (y/f/n) kissing your best friend zayn Malik.You stare at him in shock.

Zayn's head turns to face the floor. "I...I'm sorry. It's just...well I've liked you for a long time. Enough that, well...I love y-"

You interrupt him by kissing him again. His eyes get wide.

"Zayn, didn't you realize? I've always loved you! From the first time I layed eyes on you, it was love at first sight." you laugh nervously, surprised at how the words just came to you. It was so true.

Zayn asks, "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

You giggle. Of course, yes!"

Zayn gets the biggest grin on his face. "You don't know how long I've wanted to hear that."

You both walk out on the patio.

"Would you like a surprise?" he says.

"Yes!" you reply. He laughs and calls somebody. Suddenly fireworks light up the sky, in the shape of a heart. You both laugh in delight. Everything seemed perfect.