Character descriptions

KATIE

Hey I'm Katie well my full names katelyn but I prefer being called Katie :) wanna know about me? Well I'm kinda tall you could say I guess. I have long Strawberry blond hair and I hate when people say it's red. My eyes are my favorite quality about me they're green in the middle but they go out to blue on the outside. Hmm some things about my personality well depending on who you are I'm usually very funny and energetic buy when I first meet you I'm gonna be shy you won't see my true personality coming unless you get to know me. I LOVE singing and acting never forget that. I have 2 older brothers but they're in the navy so they're never around. I'm really Insecure and I guess sometimes that effects my opportunities. But enough of the boring stuff my favorite color is blue my favorite song is I want by one direction(of coarse) my favorite singer is demi lovato my favorite member of one direction is zayn my favorite tv show is glee I'm scared of not being able to breath get to know me you won't regret it ;)

DE'NDRA

Hi! I'm de'ndra but people call me dee because they don't know how to say my name (lol) I used to have red highlights in my black hair but not anymore. I have a crazy personality but very shy you first meet me! I'm an only child which is awesome because I don't have to share anything :) Anyway, MY FAVORITE THINGS ARE: the color purple, batman, pirates of the Caribbean, the show Rizzoli and isles,1D .....I could go on with this list forever! I love acting (I will become famous :D) and I'm a some-what good of a singer. Writing songs is mostly what I do everyday! <3 My biggest fear is scary movies of dolls comming to life. Ha ha. "If you can believe it, the mind can achieve it!" <3

MACKENZIE

Hi. My full name is Mackenzie Rhodes, but everyone calls me Kenzii. I love singing and dancing, but I'm really scared to do those things in front of people. I'm not bad, I'm just scared to mess up in front of people and embarrass my self. I'm really insecure with my looks. I've got blonde hair and blue eyes, and a strangely shaped nose. My favorite thing to do besides sing is doing charity work. I feel like I have it so bad sometimes, and then I remember that there are so many other people in the world with problems beyond my beliefs. It not only brings joy to me, to see that I can put a smile on someone's face but I think the people help appreciate it too.

My biggest fears are thunder and clowns. I also get kinda of scared on roller coasters, and planes. My motto is "if you hold on to the past, it will be impossible to catch whatever comes at you from the point on"

SOFIA

Hi I'm Sofia I'm Latina an I live in Doncaster. My real name is Karla Sofia but I prefer Sofia I like so much better then Karla but still love Karla. I have long brown hair which I love and everybody tell me it so petty and everybody want my hair. I have brown eyes to Match my hair!

I love fashion and always up to date on the newest trends I also one of the fashionable girls out of my friends, they know me as a crazy,funny fashionable girls who call me "vas happenin banana" ever since of our 8th grade trip to island of adventure cause we were dress like big yellow bananas and every time I saw someone from school I would say" look there a banana!!" I'm about to enter high school which I really scared and only half of my friends are going to the same school which is Hollywood hills high school.

My favorite artist are Selena gomez,katy perry, Britney spears and of course One Direction!!

My favorite tv show is pretty little liars!.

Imperfection is beauty,madness is genius and it better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolute boring

CARLY

Hi I'm Carly. I have really dark brown hair that I recently dyed the underside of with red kool aid. I have brown eyes and chubby cheeks, which everyone says is adorable but I hate. I'm around 5'4, and I like guys who are really tall. I have a little sister who I am over protective of, everyone agrees she is extremely smart for her age but she has anxiety issues. we both love one direction and singing, and we're both scared to sing for other people. I'm really shy and only a few people know how crazy I am. I have a "secret" second personality online where I obsess over dorky things no one knows about. I can't stand when people think they're better than others, I believe everyone is equal and and amazing in their own way. I love helping people with their problems and making people laugh. my favorite member of 1D is Niall and I'm scared of ants (long story) & lightning. I'm going to a career/vocational school next year and want to make a lot of new friends, but keep all my old. there's so much more about me I could put, but I don't want to keep babbling :). "Treat others the way you'd like to be treated.