Part One || Chapter Two

[Point of View || Äsh Kain]

After everything was set up for Ruby and I, good old Ozpin had given me a book that told if everything that had been created, every major event, and everything else major that had happened thousand of years after my passing. I finished the book in an hour, completely astounded. Dark Sigls were no longer a thing, the Way of White Corona had come back, and my old friend Irina of Carim became a Firekeeper and now she has a city named after her! I smile as I close the book, looking up to see Ruby and some Blonde board the Bullhead.

"Aaaaawe, I can't believe that my little sister is coming to Beacon with me!!" The blonde hugs Ruby tightly, picking her up and spinning around. "Yang, put me down!!!" Ruby struggles to leave the grip of her elder sister, who then drops Ruby with a thud. Ruby groans and rubs her bottom, sighing. "Yang..... it's not that big of a deal, I'm just going to Beacon..... after graduating early at fifteen years old..." Ruby scratches her head while smiling awkwardly. "See, my point exactly, you're gonna be the bee's knees!!!" Ruby again groans, lightly pushing Yang.

"I don't wanna be the bee's knees, I just wanna be a normal girl with normal knees. I don't want special treatment just because-- ÄSH" Ruby finally spots me, striding over to tackle me in her tight embrace! "Ack! Hello my Rose!" I smile beneath my Silver Mask, lightly tapping her on the nose. "How have you been?" Ruby smiles widely, hugging me tightly "I know it's only been a while but I missed you Äsh!"

"Yeah I missed you too!" I smile, hugging her back. "So, wanna introduce me to someone?" Ruby stands up, excited. "Right right, well Äsh this is my older sister Yang, Yang this is my new friend Ash. She's the 'one' I was talking to you about!" Yang outstretches her arm to me, smiling. "It's a pleasure to meet my sister's savior in person." I chuckle at her cute remark, smiling. "And it's a pleasure to meet the elder sister of the adorable rose!~" Yang eyes perk up some, her grin growing into an evil smirk. "Have a crush on my little sister do ya?"

"Course I do, who couldn't fall for such a beautiful rose!" Yang pulls me close to her, whispering. "I'll allow you to pursue my sister's heart but if you hurt her you'll find out in the worse ways that a rose has thorns...." I roll my eyes, nodding. "Good to know you underst-- Ruby are you okay?" Yang and I turn our direction to a very flustered Ruby, her face being redder than the eye of a grimm. "Äsh you.....h-have a crush on me....but I'm a girl!" I smile, patting her head. "And I'm a lesbian." She tenses up some, running off in embarrassment "Aaaaiiiii!" Yang and I chuckle, then looking over to a boy vomiting in a trashcan. "Ew!" Yang storms off in disgust, but something about me catches my eye. He seems to be weilding a standard straight sword along with a crest sheild that folds down into a scabard. I approach him, curious. "You there, vomit boy."

He groans in pain, looking up at me. "H-huh?" I point to his hip, causing him to look. "Your weapon, let me see it...." In confusion he hands me his sword and scabbard/shield and I grab it, examining it. "This weapon is old and dull, ineffective against grimm..... what's your name?" His posture becomes more comfortable as he clears his throat. "Jaune Arc, sweet, rolls of the tongue, ladies love it." I chuckle in response, shaking my head. "Do they?" He points his left index finger upwards, opening his mouth. "Well my mother told me that--"

"Okay okay, first things first, when flirting with women don't ever mention what your mum told you. It's embarrassing. Secondly, I shall have your weapon made more effective by tomorrow, I promise." He tenses up, looking at me. "I don't know about that....I don't quite trust you." I sigh, putting my left hand over my chest and my right hand up. "I promise I'll have your weapon fully upgraded and effective by tomorrow afternoon, the name is Äsh Kain by the way. Sweet, rolls of the tongue, ladies love it~" Jaune pouts, lightly punching my arm. "Hey, you used my line, wait you used my line....are you les--" I nod, smiling beneath my silver mask. "Wow, well Äsh I'm expecting you to keep your word, I'd really like my sword back, it's sort of a family heirloom." He smiles, scratching behind his head. "I promise." The sword disappears, going into my inventory, causing him to gasp. "Hey where'd it go!!!" I sigh, chuckling lightly. "I forgot to say, my 'semblance' is the ability to store many armours, rings, talismans, staffs, chimes, weapons, and etcetera in my own little pocket of space that only I can access." Jaune looks at me in awe, smiling. "That's amazing!"

I nod, looking towards the window to see a familiar place. "Beacon looks so beautiful!" Ruby exclaims as she comes to my side, looking out the window. "This place looks so familiar....." I begin to go into deep thought, searching my memory, and then it dawns on me. "Beacon.... it's the old Firelink Shrine of Lothric....Vale is Lothric...." Ruby stares at me in suprise, looking back down at Beacon as the Bullhead begins to land. "You mean to tell me that Ozpin had Beacon built on top of an old shrine?" I nod, turning around as we land on Beacon.  The doors open in which Ruby responds with dashing outside to the academy. "HELLO BEACON ACADEMY!!" She continues to speed around, then bumping into a female with white hair carrying crates of crystal dust, causing said dust to fly everywhere.

The white haires girl becomes angry, stomping towards Ruby. "You idiot, do you have any idea what you just did. You just made a mess of rare, ground, dust that was purified by the School dust company and--hey, are you even listening to me?!" Ruby opens her mouth, but not to talk. "Ah....ah......ACHOO!!!" Rubu sneezes, which causes the cloud of dust to combust, which results in everyone in range [Ruby, the white haired girl, and I] to be blown away. As the cloud of dirt and dust clear, I can see Ruby and the girl dazed, standing in the middle of a small crater. "You....you idiot, do you have any idea who I am!?" I have no idea who the white haired girl is, but I do know her ancestor. That girl is the descendant of Sirris of The Sunless Realms. I recognize the resemblance now that I get a better look at her. Suddenly a girl in black shows up, having a stern look. "You're Weiss Schnee, heiress of the Schnee dust company."

Weiss gains a poised stance, smiling. "Finally some respect and r--" The girl in black speaks again, cutting Weiss off. "The same company that have been reported to mistreat faunus in the workforce." Weiss falls silent, puffing her cheeks and storming off as her butlers carry the non broken crates. I groan, standing up and going over to pick up a dazed Ruby. "You okay Rose?" She nods slowly, groaning loudly. "I think I see flying cookies!" I sigh, carrying her into the building.

===========≠TimeSkip≠============

After Ozpin had given a speech about what's expected and whatnot, everyone had gone into a ballroom to sleep for the night. I myself was wearing a blood red gown [no bra because who needs one] and black shorts to sleep in.

[Point of View || Ruby Rose]
As I left the girls locker room I yawn then looking over to Äsh, and immediately I feel my face heat up, she's beautiful. Smooth dark brown skin, short dark purple hair that stops just above her neckline, deep emerald eyes, and a right golden tattoo of a small sun with a face on it under her left eye. "Enjoying the eye candy Ruby?~" She teases, sticking her tongue out as she towers over me. "Stop teasing me!" I lightly shove her, but it having no effect. \\Author's note. Äsh Kain's height is six foot nine, yes a very tall woman!// "Not exactly teasing you Rose, I'm flirting~" She kisses my cheek, causing my face to flare up. "Uhm Uhm....I gotta go make new friends bye!!!" I storm off towards the direction of that black haired girl from earlier. This is both an excuse to get away from Äsh and an opportunity to make another friend.

I sigh, clearing my throat as I approach her. "Hey there...the name's Ruby....whatcha reading there?" She looks up at me with slight annoyance. "It's Ninja's of love..... unless you're interested in the book then go away." I scratch the back of my head, smiling. This is a decent start I guess. "Well, I guess I can get into it." Her eyes soften at my response as she scoots over to make more room in her blanket, I smile, getting under the covers as I look at the book. "My name is Blake and, since I was just about to start the book  I guess you're starting with me!" I smile, nodding and then blushing as I see Äsh come over. "Hey Rubes, whatcha two reading?"

Blake speaks up, smiling. "Ninja's of Love, would you like to join us?" Äsh smiles, slipping under the covers next to me. "Hell yeah, I love literature, especially ones with good dialogue, setting, plot, and complex characters!" Blake's face is practically EXPLODING, imploding, and EXPLODING again with excitement. We all set the book in my lap as we begin to read, smiling.

I think I'm going to like it here at Beacon.

[CHAPTER END || WORD COUNT: 1658]