Part One||Chapter Six

Just as the school day had ended, teams ASH, RWBY, and JNPR had all been hanging out in the library, team RWBY huddled around a board game as team JNPR kept overwatch. But, team ASH had all been studying. Ash herself had been wondering about the situation regarding Jaune's sudden skill increase. 

Flashback||TP POV

Ash looks in great disbelief as a group of student's (CRDL) cowardly pull out a sword in an attempt to kill to oncoming deathstalker, but kill it they will, for the entity that was held bound by the greatsword had awoken, and in its first breath, it mercilessly killed the giant Grimm. "Shit, hey you lot get the hell away from that!" Even without Ash's warning, the group all ran away with a relic in hand. Rushing in, Ruby comes into the fray, swiftly swinging Crescent Rose at it only for Gundyr to grab her mid-action. Yang yells out to her as Weiss simply shakes her head. "You dolt, stop running in head first!" Retorting, Ash smacks Weiss in the back of the head, then running towards Ruby as Gundyr reels his arm back to deliver a fatal blow. "Guys, help!" Equipping the Dragon Tooth(+5), slamming it right into the forearm that held Ruby. Then catching her, Ash does a quick backstep before turning around to run. "Everybody to the bridge, now!" 

Looking around on the bridge, everyone sighs in relief, some high fiving each other, Nora attempting to kiss Ren, everyone was happy. "Alright, from here we head back to Ozpin." Pyrrha points out as everyone nods. "Nice plan Ash, run and survive! A plan I can get behind!" Jaune chuckles out, sighing in relief. Suddenly, a Nevermore rushes in, and on its back, Gundyr. "Damnit, spread out!" everyone rolls out of the way as Gundyr crashes onto the bride, then standing up from the rubble. As the nevermore prepares for a divebomb. "Damnit!" Without her knowledge, Ash's aura flares to life as she puts her hand on Jaune's shoulder, her aura flowing into his. "Let's take this fucker down!"

It was then suddenly all clear to Jaune, in his mind, a temporary flood of combat knowledge had invaded his mind space. At that moment, Jaune was ready. "Ash, I'm always never ready, always wanting to run. But for some reason, I have to urge to fight!"  Ash chuckles, then equipping the Moonlight Greatsword(+5) and the Wolf Knight Armour. "Let's rock!" Suddenly, the wild ginger wielding a hammer jumps in, ramming the side of Gundyr's head. "Nora Smash!" Jaune and Ash rush forward as he raises his shield, allowing Nora to jump off of it, splashing Gundyr with an onslaught of grenades.  "Bang bang bang!" Ash thrusts her blade into its side, letting off a magic discharge and knocking it back.

 Jaune then runs in, screaming as he holds his blade with two hands, causing it to ignite into a slender flame bladed great sword. Slamming his right foot forward, Jaune begins to slash at Gundyr with both fury and finesse, all while letting an audacious battle cry. Quickly moving in with a counter-attack, Gundyr thrusts his halberd at Jaune, only for it to get easily parried by the boy.

"Gonna have to get good if you wanna hit me!" Ash whistles, dashing past Jaune to deliver the final blow. "Nice hustle Blondie!" Due to her praising, Ash became distracted, getting a full iron kick to the left side of her jaw. Playing on the role of support, Blake swings by with Gambol Shroud, grabbing Ash and moving her out of the way while shooting at Gundyr. While this happens, Jaune does the sensible thing and retreats as Ash's influence leaves his mind. "Ash, are you alright?"

Letting out a loud and sleazy groan, she looks up at Blake with her bloodied nose and smile, giving a thumbs up. "Perfectly fine!" Ruby looks at Weiss and Jaune, then thinking of a plan.  "Weiss, Jaune, I have a plan!" All three of them huddled together, they quickly go over a well-discussed plan, then looking at the quickly recovering Gundyr look them back in the eyes. With an annoyed look, Weiss sighs, creating a glyph path towards him as Weiss and Jaune stand together side by side. "Jaune hold onto me tight and hold your shield, Yang, aggravate it!"Yang smiles with a crazed look in her eyes. "You want me to piss something off?! I can do that!" Jumping stop of pillars while firing at it! "I *BANG* HOPE *BANG* YOU *BANG* ENJOY SHELLS !" Every shot slightly staggered him when suddenly he came crashing down on one knee. As this happens Ruby and Jaune suddenly bolt in his direction, but he quickly recovers, running towards them as he swipes his weapon at them. "JAUNE NOW!" Without Ash's influence, Jaune nervously attempts to parry the attack, only barely blocking it and losing all his stamina. "Ruby, QUICKLY!" Using the momentum, she cleaves Crescent Rose through Gundyr, successfully taking the old unkindled. Both Jaune and Ruby sitting down, they chuckle with victorious energy, both high fiving each other as Weiss sighs in relief.