- 3 - | Ice Skating + Winter Weather

December 22nd
- mackenzie -

"You seriously need some new winter boots." I say to Lizzie, trying to squeeze her feet into the small, brown boots. I had dressed her in thick black leggings, a black hoodie with roses on and her Dark blue, the North Face coat. I mentally add new boots for lizzie, to my list for tomorrow.

"Well santa will bring me some, won't he mummy?" She says.

"Yep, he sure will." I say. After practically harassing her feet to get the boots on, we start heading to my car.

"Mummy, guess what?" She says.

"What." I say.

"I'm so excited to go ice skating." She says, beaming.

"Me too, as soon as we've picked up auntie Lolo and Auntie Madz, we can go." I explain, as I park the car in the drive of Maddie's house. I turn the car off as me and lizzie get out of the car at the same time. She walks round to me and grabs my hand as we walk through the front door, letting ourselves in.

"Auntie Lolo! Auntie Madz!" Lizzie shouts.

"Coming." They both shout in unison. They soon appear at the front door of the house.

"Chop chop! Let's go!" I say, really overexcited. We all walk out and get in the car, as Maddie locks the door. Maddie and Lauren sit in the back as Lizzie's car seat was already in the passenger seat and we couldn't be bothered to move it.

We headed into the ice skating place, payed, hired some ice skates and one of the penguins for lizzie, to help her. We tied our ice skates and headed for the ice rink. Maddie and Lauren went off on their own, as they were good at skating. Lauren always did it at home, in Canada, with Johnny as he also played hockey. Maddie was entered into a dancing competition where she had to dance on ice, so she got all her skills from that. Me on the other hand, has never been good at it, Johnny has tried to teach me on multiple occasions, yet it never worked and I always landed on my ass. I can ice skate, but simply and I can't do any tricks and by the looks of it, Lizzie gets her ice skating skills from me not Johnny. The poor kid. Oh well, I'll try to help.

~~~

After ice skating for 2 and a half hours, Lizzie was hungry. She's definitely my child. We went to the pizza place, connected to the ice rink. We all ate our pizza when I realised Lizzie hadn't eaten.

"Lizzie, eat please." I say, worried.

"No." She sulked.

"Elizabeth!" I warn.

"I don't want it." She says, on the verge of tears.

"Elizabeth Macy Ziegler, what in the world is wrong with you. You love pizza!" I say.

"Mummy, I want a daddy." She says.

"What?" I say.

"I wan-" she says before I cut her off.

"Elizabeth, I heard you the first time." I say.

"Sorry, mummy." She says in a small voice.

"Come hear Lizzie." I say pulling her into a hug, as she starts to cry. My heart breaks as she cries over something that is my fault.

"Will santa bring me a daddy?" She asks.

"Maybe." I say, not wanting to disappoint her. As I say this I see Maddie and Lauren glance at each other, I send them a glare, knowing they are scheming something.

- lauren -

After ice skating for 2 and a half hours, Lizzie was hungry. She's definitely Mackenzie and Johnny's child. We went to the pizza place, connected to the ice rink. We all ate our pizza when Mackenzie realised Lizzie hadn't eaten.

"Lizzie, eat please." She says, worried.

"No." She sulked.

"Elizabeth!" Kenz warns her daughter.

"I don't want it." She says, on the verge of tears.

"Elizabeth Macy Ziegler, what in the world is wrong with you. You love pizza!" Mackenzie exclaims.

"Mummy, I want a daddy." Lizzie says.

"What?" Mackenzie replies.

"I wan-" she says before Kenz cuts her off.

"Elizabeth, I heard you the first time." She says, pain flashing across her eyes, disappearing in a split second.

"Sorry, mummy." Lizzie says in a small voice.

"Come hear Lizzie." Kenzie says pulling her daughter into a hug, as she starts to cry. My heart breaks as she cries.

"Will santa bring me a daddy?" She asks.

"Maybe." Mackenzie say, not wanting to disappoint her. As she says this me and Maddie glance at each other, she sends us a glare out of suspicion. Operation Jenzie!

"Girls, can you watch Lizzie for a second?" She asks me and Maddie, we automatically agree. As Kenz, moves away from Lizzie we pull her into a hug consisting of me, Maddie and Lizzie, what she likes to call a 'Lizzie sandwich' as she's in the middle.

"Do you think santa will give me a daddy?" She asks us.

"Maybe, you'll have to see." I say.

"Only 3 days." Maddie says.

December 24th
- mackenzie -

Me, Maddie z, Maddie o, Darian and Lauren are all heading to the mall, to do some last minute Christmas shopping. The first store we went into was for Lizzie. I bought a football net goal thing, a basketball hoop, a pair of Rollerblades she said she wanted and skateboard, she also said she wanted. As you can tell, my daughter isn't one of them prissy little princesses and she is quite a tomboy, clearly taking after me. The only presents I needed to get were extra ones for Lizzie, I had ordered everyone else's online. After we went into a shoe store, so I could buy lizzie the new boots I had promised. After we had bought everything we went to mum and mer's as we all stayed the night on Christmas eve. We watched Christmas movies and drank hot chocolate until it was nearly time for Christmas.

[1001 words]

Ew, the ending! Past 3 chapters have been fillers really. Next chapter is juicyyyyyy!