- 5 - | Christmas day + Santa Claus ■ Part 2

December 25th
Christmas day
- mackenzie -

"No sweetie, someone else." Mer says, her voice cracking mid way. I mouth a sorry to her as I know it breaks her heart not being able to let Lizzie know about her father.

It was now 12.37 and mum and Mer had just finished laying out all the food on the dining room table.

"Girls!!!" They both shout.

"Coming!" We all shout back including Lizzie. I pick Lizzie up as we all walk into the kitchen, I sit here on a seat and then take the one next to her. We all start to pile food onto our plates as if we've never eaten before. Then the front door opens and closes. What? And then the one person I didn't want to see (but did at the same time) walked through the door. As soon as Lizzie saw them she ran and hugged them whilst squealing.

"Johnny!!!!!" She squealed as she attached herself to his leg.

"Hey." He says, lifting her up to give her a hug. Which was the cutest thing I ever did see may I add. Even though I was sat there frozen whilst everyone was staring at me.

"She knows me?" He says to me.

"You're her favourite singer." Lauren says answering for me as I was practically paralysed.

"Oh, did she not know I was kinda family?" Johnny asks.

"Um well." Darian starts.

"We'll explain everything later." Maddie z says.

"Mummy! Did you bring Johnny here for me?" Lizzie asks me rather excited and ignoring everything that was just said as she was snuggling into Johnny's chest.

"Mummy!?!?" Johnny says.

"Wait so she isn't Melissa's niece?" Johnny continues considering no one answered.

"Well here's the start of the explanation - Lizzie is Kenzie's daughter." Maddie z says. As soon as mads said that, I bolted to my room and locked myself in.

- johnny -

I drove to mum and Mel's nervous about the fact that Kenz was there. I walked through the front door and into the dining room. As soon as Kenz saw me she froze. I looked at her shaking hands to find my rings, I smiled slightly.

"Johnny!!!!!" Lizzie squealed as she attached herself to my leg. Okay, odd, she knows me?

"Hey." I say, lifting her up to give her a hug. Kenz was sat there still frozen whilst everyone was staring at her.

"She knows me?" I say to Kenz.

"You're her favourite singer." Lauren says answering for her as she was practically paralysed.

"Oh, did she not know I was kinda family?" I ask.

"Um well." Darian starts.

"We'll explain everything later." Maddie z says.

"Mummy! Did you bring Johnny here for me?" Lizzie asks kenz rather excited and ignoring everything that was just said as she was snuggling into my chest.

"Mummy!?!?" I say in shock, confused as ever.

"Wait so she isn't Melissa's niece?" I continue considering no one answered.

"Well here's the start of the explanation - Lizzie is Kenzie's daughter." Maddie z says. As soon as mads said that, kenz bolted to her room and locked herself in. Lizzie jumps off of me and starts to chase Kenz, her mum I guess.

"Mummy!" She screams clearly distraught.

"Elizabeth Macy Ziegler." Lauren starts.

"Yes auntie lolo." She replies, crying. I feel so bad.