S

A short story collaboration with @pilosopotasya

 _________________________ 

I want to talk to you. No malice, no intention, no anything. Just friends but how can I do that when everything is fucked up?  

Fucked up because of so called “Online love.”

It’s all fucked up, because you did not expect that person you only knew online will fall in love with you. And worst, you only see that person as a friend, nothing more nothing less….

 Nasaktan kita kahit wala naman akong intensyon na gawin yun at ngayon sa’kin mo lahat sinisisi ang lahat kaya tinanggap ko nalang lahat ng sinabi mo.

I didn’t mean to hurt you, my friend but maybe I’m really destined to hurt you, you hate me for that but one day you’ll thank me for hurting you. And please I know you love me pero hindi yun rason para pag-mukhain mong tanga ang sarili mo ng dahil lang sa’kin, nang dahil lang mahal mo ko.

Alam ko nasaktan kita at nasasaktan pa din kita, ako din naman eh. Nawalan ako ng isang matalik na kaibigan dahil sa pagmamahal na yan at hindi ko na alam kung pano siya ibabalik. 

People judged me because of what I did to you, they may know your side but they miss a lot of things because of not knowing my side. A story has two different point of view right?

So here’s mine.