Chapter 6 Heartbreak

I was still racing home two wolves were on each side of my car but they were from our pack, Sam the beta and Kris his son, They raced a long side but since I have a V8 I eventually passed them but they were trailing behind. I was going almost a hundred miles per hour, I slowed when I approached the drive way and parked.
I got out running into the house and went up to my father.

"What the fuck is going on damn?!?" I demanded. Everyone in the room cringed; I guess I may have accidentally used my alpha tone.

"Roxanne don't use that tone with them it's not their fault" My mother said quietly I guess I upset her

"Sorry guys I didn't mean to" they all looked at me in understanding .

"So what's going on?" I asked again

"Remember that small pack me ran into earlier?"Dalton asked

"Yeah, what about them?" I was getting really impatient by now.

"We found them all dead but the Alphas son is hanging on a thread" Lane replied this time.

"How did this happen?" I asked.

"Well were not sure yet"He said seeming puzzled.

"What do you mean you're not sure they were on our territory and they were our responsibility what they can't handle situations any more has this pack become weak?" I was freaking out on them the guard in our kitchen looked hurt by my words.I felt bad but it was true.

"CALM DOWN NOW ROXANNE" My father used his alpha tine and I backed down a man came running in the door then.

"Alpha we found the killer"1

"Bring him here and have him chained" My father said

"Yes Alpha" Then just as fast as he came he was gone

"What are you going to do?" I asked

"Execute him for his crime" My father said sternly

Then we heard a scuffle outside and smelt that same piney smell I smelt before but this time it was stronger and more intoxicating. Then in came the most beautiful man I have ever seen. He had dark green eyes with black thick shaggy hair that came to the bottom of his ears, and was very tan and tall but in chains. He was staring at me with admiration all over his face and love in his eyes.

MATE!

My wolf howled repeatedly. 'shut up'

'No he's our mate and we need him'

'he's a killer don't you get it a killer?'I freaked.

"A sexy one '

'shut up now'

I then noticed I was still staring at him and he was staring at me. Everyone was looking between him and I. So I looked away disappointed I had a killer for a mate.

"NO not him he can't be your mate my sister cannot have a killer for a mate" Lane shouted

"I'm with Lane no way she's not having a killer for a mate" Dalton exclaimed, But then again I was staring at the killer and I fell my heart jump when he spoke.

"I AM NOT A KILLER I WAS PROTECTING WHAT IS MINE" His voice was like liquid gold ,even though he was growling He said this while staring at me like he was burning holes through my eyes and staring into my soul. I was relieved a little after he said that.

"Then why did you kill them?" My father asked not looking sure of what to do in the moment.

"They were talking about my mate in dirty ways I declared myself as her mate and they laughed and said She has a hot body not that I disagree at all but they were degrading what is mine saying they wanted her for themselves and I took that as a challenge so I accepted" He spoke without breaking eye contact with me.

"How did you know she was your mate?" My brother asked

"I saw her when she was driving into town and couldn't look away and my heart, soul, and wolf were screaming mate" He stated

"So that's what it was I knew it was something but I didn't know it was your mate" Ash said.

"Father he speaks truth no wolf can lie to the face of their mate" I said.

"He is going to start a war that I don't want any part in" My father said not looking away from my mate.

"I didn't mean to cause any problems sir I swear I didn't think I just acted on instinct I apologize for my action and I am ready to take full responsibility for my actions" He said I didn't realize I was crying until my whole face was hot and my cheeks were wet.

"Okay then you are not allowed to see my daughter ever again and you are not allowed on my land any longer you have 24 hours to be off my land or I will hunt you down and kill you"

"Father no you can't do that you'll be punishing me as well"

"Then maybe you shouldn't have such a worthless mate, now go to your room now!" He screamed at me and everyone was shocked,

"Yeah because some one just picks their fate?"I scoffed

I was shaking violently trying to contain my wolf. So I ran outside pushing past the guards that tried to hold me but the only reason they let go is because I used my alpha tone. No one wants to mess with me when I'm pissed and about to shift. I'm so fucking pissed off at my dad. Ugh I hate my life it was all great then my dad ruins it with his stupid rules all I saw was a male defending his mate. I mean obviously I mean a lot to him for him to fight for me. I've never had a guy fight for me and it felt good to have someone stick up for me like that, that wasn't my brothers anyway. I can't believe this how can you forbid a love that is meant to be? My heart was breaking into a million pieces. I need him I'll run away from here and never look back, come on he's my mate and were meant to be my dad can't keep me away from him.

I didn't notice my pup had followed me until I heard her whimper at me and I looked at her and licked her to comfort her. We were now in the middle of the forest just sitting there. I laid down and Cheyenne laid under my head and nested herself between my two from legs and my neck. I then gently rested my head to the side watching Cheyenne. She fell asleep and so did I. Not giving a care in the world what comes next.

~please comment and vote thanks :)~ oh and i think the only reason my story is getting depressing and angery is because my fiance left me for another breaking my heart sorry if it gets weird