Chapter 11 Rejected

Cheyenne whimpered as I shut my door and locked it. I then grabbed my huge suit cases from the top of my huge closet and started packing my favorite clothes like my cocktail dresses for partying and comfy clothes for sleeping and lounging and everything in between. When I was done I grabbed my car keys and four suit cases and headed to my only to be stopped by Lane and Dalton.

"Where do you think you're going?" Dalton asked with an angry expression.

"I'm leaving and not coming back"

"No you're not you have a family that can help you"

"I don't need your help now get the fuck out my way"

I pushed past them and Lane grabbed my arm.

"No I'm not losing my little sister"

"You have two second to get off of me before I kick your wanna be alpha ass"

Lane froze and I shrugged him off. Pain flashed across Lanes face, I don't have time for this so I pushed past them this time and went to my car and popped the trunk to my Car and threw my bag in the trunk. I went back inside and jogged up to my room and grabbed two more full bags and one empty bag. I got into the kitchen and set down the two full bags on the floor and the empty one on the table and started to grab Cheyenne's thing but was stopped when Jason grabbed a hold of my arm to stop me. I felt the sparks that came along with his touch and wanted nothing more than to turn around and kiss him but being me I just shook him off and kept going at it grabbing my pups food and then emptying her water bowl into the sink and her food bowl into the trash. I then rinsed them out and put them in the bag. Jason grabbed me and turned me around to look me in the eye but I looked down instantly.

"Roxanne, please don't go" He begged me. He put his hand under my chin and made me look him in the eye. I saw pain and confusion and anger I also saw cuts and bruises all over his face and skin that was showing that was his fault not mine he can fuck off and just like that I backed away from him, and I planted my right hook into the side of his face.

"I reject you; you will never be my mate." I yelled at him. Agony was clear on his face and he started crying before me begging for me.

"Your pathetic this is entirely your fault!" I zipped up the bag and head to my car. I threw the two bags in the back of my car and stuffed them down to shut the trunk. I then put the one with Cheyenne's in the back seat and went back inside and grabbed my blanket off my bed and my sheet and pillow and carried them down stairs passing a crying pathetic Jason. I kept walking even through in between sobs I heard Jason calling my name. I went and threw my stuff in the back of my car and went in for the last time and grabbed my purse that held all my money and went into my dad's room.

"Dad I need to speak with you"

"What is it that you need?"

"I have to leave I have to be on my own can we go somewhere so we don't wake up mom?"

"Your mother left two hours ago so now what wrong?" He asked and turned on the lights not that it mattered I could still see in the dark.

"My mate is what wrong he fucked another girl and got her pregnant I need to get away from here and not come back for a while I can't let Jason find me dad I just can't I need to get away"

"He did what?"

"Dad you already know now please can I leave I mean I'm going to anyway I'm sad anyway all I'll do is mope around while Jason tries to win me back but all he does is hurt me"

"Okay I understand I love you and does anyone else know about his mistake?"My dad asked.

"Yeah Lane, Kris, Dalton and Jason, but it turns out the hoe is Kris's mate and he rejected her and I rejected Jason and Dalton beat the crap out of Jason."

"That sounds like your brother, but can I asked you one thing will you take Kris with you where ever you go to protect you please"

"You know that doesn't sound bad sure but he'll have to have his own car"

"Alright and I'll keep your bank account open so you can have money for everything you need"

"Okay dad" I kissed him and hugged him breathing in his clean fresh scent I'd miss him.

"One more thing, where are you going to go?" He asked. I thought about it with little effort.

"Spain"

"Okay keep your mind link open at all times so I can check in on you"

"Okay I will" I promised him

I then turned around and walked out with one tear rolling down my cheek.

'Kris I'm leaving and your coming with me get your ass ready'

---------------------------------A/N i really didnt like this chapter but i posted it anyway hope you like if if so please comment and vote thanks